5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
- b the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
- c the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- d the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- e the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
- one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
- the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
- The largest group
5 True/False questions
ovary → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
angiosperm → a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
Gingkoes → the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
rhizome → a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
Nonvascular & Vascular Plants → the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.