5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Only one living species
- b a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
- c Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- d The largest group
- e the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
- the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
- 2 groups of seedless plants
5 True/False questions
speal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
Cycads → Grow in the tropics
pistil → the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
ovary → the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
rhizoid → a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.