5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nonvascular & Vascular Plants
- a a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
- b the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
- c a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
- d one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
- e 2 groups of seedless plants
5 Multiple choice questions
- the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
- a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- Grow in the tropics
- The largest group
- the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
5 True/False questions
pollination → the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
speal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
Gingkoes → Only one living species
stamen → the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
vascular plant → a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.