5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Unus <L.
- Centum <L.
- Duo <L.
- a to make an identical copy of something; to repeat
- b a group of three literary or musical works with a related theme
- c one
- d hundred
- e two
5 Multiple choice questions
- to destroy a large part of; to kill one in every ten
- a group of three officials
- ownership or control of anything including trade
- to divide into three parts
- a stanza or a group of four lines in poetry
5 True/False questions
bisect → to divide into two equal parts
decathlon → a stanza or a group of four lines in poetry
quartet → a set of four people or compositions in music
monolith → a design made of letters
Bi <L. → two