5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- a which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?
- b In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- c Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- d what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- e what genre are the gospels?
5 Multiple choice questions
- john 1:14
- know the 7 signs of John
- John 20:30-31
- Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
5 True/False questions
Holy spirit → the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
monotheism → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
satan → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Apocalyptic → Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
Matthew → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east