5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- Luke 6
- a what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
- b what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- c which passage contains the list of blessings and woes that opens the "sermon on the plain"
- d who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- e Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
5 Multiple choice questions
- which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
- Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- which gospels narrate the last supper?
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
5 True/False questions
life → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Holy spirit → which gospels narrate the last supper?
water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11 → name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
Peter, James, John → Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
Matthew → which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?