5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- Mark 10:45
- a where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- b Which city did Jesus weep over
- c Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- d Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
- e name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
5 Multiple choice questions
- who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
- what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
5 True/False questions
life → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
satan → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Matthew → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
Mark → Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → John 20:30-31