5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth
- Alexander the Great
- a which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?
- b name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
- c john 1:14
- d Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
- e What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
5 True/False questions
mark → Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
Sadducees → which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
Both → Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
All 4 → Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
Synoptics → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?