5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bow down and worship him
- Mark 10:45
- a where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- b which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- c what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- d which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
- e in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
- which passage contains the list of blessings and woes that opens the "sermon on the plain"
- who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
5 True/False questions
monotheism → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
Both → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Mark → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Synoptics → which gospels narrate the last supper?
Matthew → Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?