5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- Alexander the Great
- and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth
- now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name
- a john 1:14
- b what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- c What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
- d Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- e John 20:30-31
5 Multiple choice questions
- which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
5 True/False questions
Luke 6 → which passage contains the list of blessings and woes that opens the "sermon on the plain"
satan → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Holy spirit → the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
Matthew → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
Moses and Elijah → which gospels narrate the temptation of Jesus