5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- Holy spirit
- a Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- b what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- c the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- d which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?
- e john 1:14
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- which gospels narrate the last supper?
- who made up Jesus' inner circle?
5 True/False questions
biographies → what genre are the gospels?
Matthew → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
satan → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Mark and Q → where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
Pharisees → Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?