5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Caiaphus, Herod, Pilate
- Anonymous Righteousness
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- a Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
- b In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- c Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- d in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- e who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
- the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- The authorship of which synoptic gospel is traditionally ascribed to an apostle?
- John 20:30-31
- At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
5 True/False questions
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → John 20:30-31
Pneumatology → The authorship of which synoptic gospel is traditionally ascribed to an apostle?
Incarnation → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Both → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Greek → Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?