5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- Matthew and Mark
- a what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
- b who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- c what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- d Which city did Jesus weep over
- e which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
- john 1:14
- which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
- In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
5 True/False questions
biographies → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
Women → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
bow down and worship him → in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
life → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
Anonymous Righteousness → in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting