5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Matthew and Mark
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- Alexander the Great
- bow down and worship him
- a name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
- b What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
- c in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- d who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- e which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
5 Multiple choice questions
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- what genre are the gospels?
- Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
5 True/False questions
Matthew → Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
life → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
Essenes → Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
Pneumatology → the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
Davidic, 2 samuel 7 → Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?