5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Caiaphus, Herod, Pilate
- bow down and worship him
- a in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- b which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
- c which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- d At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
- e Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- know the 7 signs of John
- Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
5 True/False questions
Women → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary → who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
John → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Rome → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
Matthew → The authorship of which synoptic gospel is traditionally ascribed to an apostle?