5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- a know the 7 signs of John
- b Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
- c who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- d Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
- e name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- John 20:30-31
- which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
5 True/False questions
Matthew → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
Holy spirit → the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
biographies → Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary → who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
bow down and worship him → At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?