5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- Anonymous Righteousness
- and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth
- now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name
- a the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- b in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- c john 1:14
- d who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- e John 20:30-31
5 Multiple choice questions
- the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
5 True/False questions
Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15 → know the 7 signs of John
satan → which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
Matthew → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
Mark 10:45 → According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
life → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____