5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Matthew and Mark
- Holy spirit
- and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth
- water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11
- a john 1:14
- b which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
- c the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- d Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
- e know the 7 signs of John
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- which gospels narrate the last supper?
- Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
5 True/False questions
Galilee → Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
Anonymous Righteousness → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
Matthew and Luke → which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
Apocalyptic → what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
Matthew → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew