7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
- burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports
- Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
6 True/False questions
Crime index → made up of eight offenses used to measure crime: homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson
Forcible rape → the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
National crime Victimization Survey → FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
Date rape → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
Rape → unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.