7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports
- unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
- Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
- the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
- The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
- FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
6 True/False questions
Part 1 offenses → those crimes reported annually by the FBI in its Uniform Crime Report.include murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.
Crime typology → A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
Dark figure of crime → a metaphor that emphasizes the dangerous dimension of crime that is never reported to the police
Forcible rape → the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
Rape → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent