7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
- A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.
- burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports
- unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
- those crimes reported annually by the FBI in its Uniform Crime Report.include murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
6 True/False questions
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
Date rape → sexual assult by an individual with whom the victim has a dating relationship with and the sexual assult takes place within the context of this relationship
Dark figure of crime → Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
Sexual battery → The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
malware → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
Murder → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent