5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
- b extravagant exaggeration
- c To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
- d Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
- e lazy, lacking in ambition and energy; inefficient
5 Multiple choice questions
- Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound
- barely sufficient
- Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
- the act of giving a false appearance
- violate the sacred character of a place or language
5 True/False questions
commiserate → To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
eulogy → a formal speech praising a person who has died
doleful → filled with or evoking sadness
pugnacious → combative; belligerent
portly → a formal speech praising a person who has died