5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
- b A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
- c combative; belligerent
- d violate the sacred character of a place or language
- e (adj.) lasting only a short time, fleeting; (n.) one who stays only a short time
5 Multiple choice questions
- a formal speech praising a person who has died
- To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
- having an offensive odor
- To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
- the act of giving a false appearance
5 True/False questions
doleful → Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose
dissolution → Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
brazen → Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
portly → Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose
sodden → Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose