5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- geneva bible
- former honor present humiliation
- middle class lutheran
- the lord's prayer and apostle's creed
- a what two things does cramner recite before his death?
- b what were foxe's social class and religion?
- c ridley's clothing represented their _____ _____, while latimer's represented their _______ ________
- d what was written during queen mary's reign?
- e when was the tudor period?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what did More's Dialogue Concerning Heresies and Matters of Religion say was evil and harmful to the catholic church and society?
- biblical example dr. smith used to prove that dying for a belief is not as important as the belief
- what book did foxe write?
- the two spanish friars who tried to change cramner's mind
- what book did thomas cramner write?
5 True/False questions
Edward VI → who was henry's strong protestant son? church of england became protestant under his rule
shipside → who was ridley's brother-in-law who brought him provisions?
acts and monuments/book of martyrs → More: accused of ______, sentenced to _______, considered a _______ by the catholic church, and made a _______
to keep england from turning back from the scriptures to spiritual bondage → tyndale's nickname
minister lutheran → foxe was trained as a _______ but had to leave the school because he was too _________