5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- treason death martyr saint
- the lord's prayer and apostle's creed
- priestly robes
- john and richard
- a the name of the textile merchant who convince tunstall to buy tyndale's new testaments
- b More: accused of ______, sentenced to _______, considered a _______ by the catholic church, and made a _______
- c what did foxe refuse to wear?
- d what two things does cramner recite before his death?
- e the two spanish friars who tried to change cramner's mind
5 Multiple choice questions
- foxe's two concerns while living on the continent
- what does More do when henry VIII wants to divorce catherine?
- tyndale's writing style: ______, ________ language. he was a ______ writer, using scripture and logic
- tyndale's nickname
- responsible for the first complete new testament translation from original greek
5 True/False questions
minister lutheran → foxe was trained as a _______ but had to leave the school because he was too _________
shipside → who was ridley's brother-in-law who brought him provisions?
queen mary → bought all of tyndale's new testaments before they could be distributed
bishop gown woolen frock → ridley was dressed in his _____ _______, while latimer was dressed in a ______ ________
middle class wycliffe lollards → what were foxe's social class and religion?