5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- b Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
- c Extreme indulgence in sensual pleacorroboratesures; dissipation.
- d Of or relating to shepherds or herders
- e Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A deceptive stratagem or device
- Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- lacking energy or vitality
- Disposed to fight; pugnacious
5 True/False questions
obstinate → Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
supercilious → Feeling or showing haughty disdain.
countenance → Appearance, especially the expression of the face
vehement → Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
portentous → Happening by accident or chance