5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
- b Appearance, especially the expression of the face
- c A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
- d The din and commotion of a great crowd
- e Affecting the organs of taste or smell with a sharp acrid sensation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
- ghostly figure
- inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
- Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
5 True/False questions
intermittent → Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid
commensurate → To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
pastoral → Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
debauchery → Extreme indulgence in sensual pleacorroboratesures; dissipation.
truculent → Disposed to fight; pugnacious