5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- b Rashly or wastefully extravagant
- c Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
- d Stopping and starting at intervals
- e Excessively ornate or complex in style or language; grandiloquent
5 Multiple choice questions
- Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
- ghostly figure
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
5 True/False questions
commensurate → Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
cahoots → Devoid of matter; empty.
epigram → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
redolent → Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
corroborate → Of the same size, extent, or duration as another