5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
- b Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
- c Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid
- d Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
- e Extreme indulgence in sensual pleacorroboratesures; dissipation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
- Stopping and starting at intervals
- Of or relating to shepherds or herders
- ghostly figure
5 True/False questions
languid → Excessively ornate or complex in style or language; grandiloquent
commensurate → Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
prig → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
vacuous → inclined to make trouble; unruly.
infinitesimal → Immeasurably or incalculably minute.