5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- b Devoid of matter; empty.
- c Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
- d Attracting attention in a vulgar manner
- e Disposed to fight; pugnacious
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
- Happening by accident or chance
- Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.
- One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
5 True/False questions
vicarious → Devoid of matter; empty.
libertine → One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
prodigal → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
tumult → The din and commotion of a great crowd
amorphous → Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.