5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.
- b Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
- c Affecting the organs of taste or smell with a sharp acrid sensation.
- d To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
- e Disposed to fight; pugnacious
5 Multiple choice questions
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
- inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- devoid of inhabitants
- Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
5 True/False questions
redolent → Disposed to fight; pugnacious
prig → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
countenance → Appearance, especially the expression of the face
vacuous → inclined to make trouble; unruly.
epigram → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.