5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
- b Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
- c Sharing an edge or boundary; touching
- d Devoid of matter; empty.
- e A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- ghostly figure
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Disposed to fight; pugnacious
- Stopping and starting at intervals
5 True/False questions
fractious → inclined to make trouble; unruly.
debauchery → Extreme indulgence in sensual pleacorroboratesures; dissipation.
pastoral → Of or relating to shepherds or herders
vicarious → Devoid of matter; empty.
portentous → Happening by accident or chance