5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- b Stopping and starting at intervals
- c Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
- d Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
- e A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ghostly figure
- Of or relating to shepherds or herders
- The din and commotion of a great crowd
- devoid of inhabitants
- Attracting attention in a vulgar manner
5 True/False questions
vehement → Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
hauteur → Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
contiguous → Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
cahoots → Devoid of matter; empty.
debauchery → Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay