5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- in a grief-stricken, anguished, or regretful manner
- characterized by or causing or expressing sadness
- shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- a square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory
- covered with a thick, rough, mass of hair; hairy
5 True/False questions
nymph → (classical mythology) a minor nature goddess usually depicted as a beautiful maiden
dwarf → [G] tree-nymphs with beautiful female shapes. There were also mountain nymphs, wood nymphs, stream nymphs, and sea nymphs.
dryads → a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
wardrobe → the chair of state of a monarch, bishop, etc.
throne → a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes