5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- having or involving two sides; binding on both parties
- field glasses for use with two eyes
- twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.
- marrying one person while legally married to another
- able to use two languages
4 True/False questions
bicuspid → a tooth having two points.
bivalve → two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
bisect → to cut in two, as a diameter bisects a circle
bicentennial → having or involving two sides; binding on both parties