5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to cut in two, as a diameter bisects a circle
- two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
- any muscle have two heads or points of origin, as the large muscle at the front of the upper arm.
- twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.
- field glasses for use with two eyes
4 True/False questions
bilateral → composed of two legislative branches or chambers
bivalve → a mollusk having two valves or shells hinged together, as a muscle or clam
bipartisan → consisting of or supported by two parties, especially two major political parties
bigamy → marrying one person while legally married to another