Chapter 14 - Direct Marketing
Terms in this set (9)
connecting directly with carefully targeted segments or individual consumers, often on a one-on-one, interactive basis
How does direct marketing benefit biyers?
- Immediate and interactive
How does direct marketing benefit sellers?
- Builds customer relationships
- Offers greater flexibility
- Access to buyers you can't reach any other way
organized collection of comprehensive data about individual customers or prospects, including geographic, demographic, psychographic, and behavioral data
Direct Mail Marketing
- An offer, announcement, reminder, or order item sent directly to a person at a particular address
Marketing through print, video, digital catalogs mailed to select customers, made available in stores, or presented online
Usin the telephone to sell directly to cusotmers
Direct Response TV
Marketing via TV including direct response tv ads and interactive tv ads
Products or service info and ordering machines are placed by companies in stores, airports, hotels etc.