3 Written questions
2 Multiple choice questions
- For there to be a marginal tax increase of 10% for individuals making over $75,000 but offer a 100% tax credit for public contributions up to the entire amount of the tax surcharge.
- Time, gratitude, incentives, shared pain, power...
2 True/False questions
What are two dramatic solutions to helping the government finance programs for the elderly? → Time, gratitude, incentives, shared pain, power...
What are 5 benefits of the 100% charitable tax credit? → 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.