3 Written questions
2 Multiple choice questions
- Public contribution credit, community foundation credit, homeless shelter/food bank credit (70% tax deduction).
- People will be taught social responsibility and realize this is more emotionally rewarding than paying taxes is.
2 True/False questions
What is the exact proposal? → For there to be a marginal tax increase of 10% for individuals making over $75,000 but offer a 100% tax credit for public contributions up to the entire amount of the tax surcharge.
What are some things that the rich should be offered? → 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.