5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who were Washington's cabinet members?
- How did Spain's new-found wealth come to hurt them in the long run?
- Tell of the British enforcements of mercantilism and discipline in the years after the French and Indian War?
- How did England make up for it naval inferiority with its private fleet?
- Who was (is) known as the Father of the Country? The Father of the Constitution? The Father of the National Debt?
- a they had lots of money from the gold but no food or crops to live on
- b queen Elizabeth hired private muskateers called the sea doggs to defeat the spanish "invincible" armada
- c Alexander Hamilton, Henry Knox, something Randolf(idk if u know click edit the password is<3) and Thomas Jefferson.
- d they only allowed trade with england and no other foriegn countries
- e George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton
5 Multiple choice questions
- "They stand no longer in need of her protection. She will call on them to contribute towards supporting the burdens they have helped bring on to her, and they will answer by striking off all dependence."
- The Sons of Liberty
- The first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution, added after the Constitution was ratified, in order to protect individuals from a strong central goverment
- The 3/5 compromise (all slaves are counted as 3/5 of a person) the Great compromise (a compromise creating the house and senate) and the electoral college
- when somebody says that your spector (spirit) assaulted them
5 True/False questions
What were the 2 things that the 1st Continental Congress did? → they planned to meet again in a year and they created the Olive branch petion
What were the main points of the Treaty of Paris of 1783? → the British agreed to give the US the Mississippi River as a western boundary IF the US would sign the treaty ignoring its French allies The US also promised to pay Loyalists for the property they lost or had had destroyed. The British also had to remove all british troops from america
Why were the Americans upset over the taxes that they had to pay? What was the British view on this? → they had no vote in parliment if they had to pay or not and England said they were being represented by other Englishmen
Why use an Irishman in place of a slave? → nobility or social prominence
How were some of the ways the English used to finance their passage to america → Spain, Britain, Holland, France