5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what were the French looking for in the colinization of america
- What were the famous three "G's" of Spanish exploration?
- Who were the major conquistadors of the Spanish explorers, and what people and rulers did they conquer?
- What are the lengths of terms of office for President, Senator, Representative, and Supreme Court Judge?
- Who were Washington's cabinet members?
- a Spain said it was conquering was for GOD,glory, and gold but they really wanted GOLD, GLORY, and god
- b Hernan Cortez conqured the Atzecs, and Francisco Pizarro conqured the incas
- c Alexander Hamilton, Henry Knox, something Randolf(idk if u know click edit the password is<3) and Thomas Jefferson.
- d the northwest passage
- e 4 years, 6 years, 2 years, life
5 Multiple choice questions
- he wrote the pamphlet Common Sense (1776) arguing for American independence from Britain.
- the British agreed to give the US the Mississippi River as a western boundary IF the US would sign the treaty ignoring its French allies The US also promised to pay Loyalists for the property they lost or had had destroyed. The British also had to remove all british troops from america
- "More weight!"
- "They stand no longer in need of her protection. She will call on them to contribute towards supporting the burdens they have helped bring on to her, and they will answer by striking off all dependence."
- "If I can be but the instrument of preserving one life, his blessing or tears of transport shall be sufficient consolation to me, for the contempt of all mankind"
5 True/False questions
Who was (is) known as the Father of the Country? The Father of the Constitution? The Father of the National Debt? → The 3/5 compromise (all slaves are counted as 3/5 of a person) the Great compromise (a compromise creating the house and senate) and the electoral college
Tell of the British enforcements of mercantilism and discipline in the years after the French and Indian War? → they only allowed trade with england and no other foriegn countries
What are the major compromises of the Constitution? → The 3/5 compromise (all slaves are counted as 3/5 of a person) the Great compromise (a compromise creating the house and senate) and the electoral college
Tell of the Bill of Rights → raw materials (cotton, tobacco, rum) from America to Europe, manufactured goods from Europe to Africa, slaves from Africa to the Americas
What were the problems of the Articles of Confederation? What success did it have? → they planned to meet again in a year and they created the Olive branch petion