5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did Adams' handle the XYZ affair?
- A French official at the end of the war
- What were the problems of the Articles of Confederation? What success did it have?
- An American soldier giving reason why he fought
- what were the French looking for in the colinization of america
- a Gave all powers to the states; No central authority; Messed up economy; No central government; Had to ask states for permission to tax and take money. It got us through the revolution
- b he kept the u.s nuetral and out of conflict
- c the northwest passage
- d "We have always governed ourselves."
- e "They stand no longer in need of her protection. She will call on them to contribute towards supporting the burdens they have helped bring on to her, and they will answer by striking off all dependence."
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Sons of Liberty
- when somebody says that your spector (spirit) assaulted them
- the french were good to the indians so that they could develop a fur trade, but the spanish made the indians their slaves and were very mean to them
- it was the forceable capture of american soildiers and put into the british navy
- nobility or social prominence
5 True/False questions
Tell of the British enforcements of mercantilism and discipline in the years after the French and Indian War? → they only allowed trade with england and no other foriegn countries
What was the Albany Plan? Who originally thought of it? → Britain basically ignored the colonies before the French and Indian war it ended because England needed tax money from the colonies
What were the main points of the Treaty of Paris of 1783? → middle,south, and north
Why should we admire Giles Corey → An elderly but feisty farmer in Salem, famous for his tendency to file lawsuits. His wife, Martha, is accused of witchcraft, and he himself is eventually held in con-tempt of court and pressed to death with large stones and his last words are "more weight"
What were the 2 things that the 1st Continental Congress did? → middle,south, and north