5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What were the three regions of the English Colonies?
- What are the lengths of terms of office for President, Senator, Representative, and Supreme Court Judge?
- Giles Corey
- How were the Spanish and the French different in their approach to colonization?
- Who was (is) known as the Father of the Country? The Father of the Constitution? The Father of the National Debt?
- a George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton
- b middle,south, and north
- c "More weight!"
- d 4 years, 6 years, 2 years, life
- e the french were good to the indians so that they could develop a fur trade, but the spanish made the indians their slaves and were very mean to them
5 Multiple choice questions
- they were more desperate for work, they took less pay, and if they died you didn't have to pay them
- was led by Daniel Shays it was a protest against the land being taken away and they were aked to pay taxes with gold coins when they were getting paid with gold coins
- economic theory where a country's wealth is measured by gold and silver (exporting greater than imports), A crop that is grown to be sold for money instead of being used for personal needs, someone who learns trade from a master crafts person
- They were passed as a punishment from the Boston Tea Party. The port of Boston was shutdown, colonists couldn't hold town meetings, officers had to be tried in England or Canada, there was a new Quartering Act passed
- the chief of Wampanoag. he was the war leader of the Wampanoag in King Phillip's war
5 True/False questions
Who was at the Constitutional Convention? Who famously wasn't? → all states attended except GA and RI
Why was it important to assume all the debts? → it was the forceable capture of american soildiers and put into the british navy
How was the French and Indian War part of a longer conflict? → the war put England in debt so they taxed the Americas
what were the French looking for in the colinization of america → the northwest passage
How did Spain's new-found wealth come to hurt them in the long run? → they had lots of money from the gold but no food or crops to live on