5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was at the Constitutional Convention? Who famously wasn't?
- the 3 major foreign countries who came to America's aid in terms of national support
- Why was it important to assume all the debts?
- Giles Corey
- What was spectral evidence?
- a "More weight!"
- b so we could get a national credit
- c all states attended except GA and RI
- d France,Spain,Holand
- e when somebody says that your spector (spirit) assaulted them
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hernan Cortez conqured the Atzecs, and Francisco Pizarro conqured the incas
- a victory that is exceptionally costly in terms of troops an example is Bunker Hill
- Colonists were attacking british troops so they fired in self defense, He said all should be treated equal
- Henry VIII
- The Sons of Liberty
5 True/False questions
What was the Albany Plan? Who originally thought of it? → A plan by Ben Franklin to "unite the colonies"
What were the famous three "G's" of Spanish exploration? → middle,south, and north
Where was the first English colony? The first successful English colony? → middle,south, and north
Talk of the Triangular Trade → They were passed as a punishment from the Boston Tea Party. The port of Boston was shutdown, colonists couldn't hold town meetings, officers had to be tried in England or Canada, there was a new Quartering Act passed
How did Spain's new-found wealth come to hurt them in the long run? → they had lots of money from the gold but no food or crops to live on