5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For the purpose of communication between the US and Europe, what was placed in the Atlantic?
- What natural resources were vital to the Construction Revolution?
- What were the characteristics of the Philosophical Revolution?
- What were the attributes of Romanticism?
- What was the other important invention for the Textile Industry?
- a Sewing Machine
- b 'Advent' of socialism. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels (Communist Manifesto), and Haves vs Have Nots.
- c Artistic, literary, intellectual. Allowed ppl to escape from modern realities.
- d Transatlantic cable (1866)
- e Coal and iron and steel
5 Multiple choice questions
- More people= fewer resources or food
- Home Insurance Building (Chicago) AND/OR Equitable Life Building (NYC)
- Jethro Tull (1830s)
- Land, labour, capital, and entrepreneurship
- The cotton gin
5 True/False questions
Who invented the steamboat? → John Deere
What were the most important inventions of the Communication Revolution? → Sewing Machine
What was the 'breakthrough' invention? → More people= fewer resources or food
What impact did the Stephenson Steam Locomotive have on shipping? → (1825) things were shipped throughout the US and Europe at a much faster rate.
How did the use of machinery in industry impact workers? → Land, labour, capital, and entrepreneurship