5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hostile Enviroment
- Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment
- Applicant Pool
- Unequal Treatment
- a Those qualified for the job
- b Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
- c Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
- d Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
- e Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- Groups that employment law protects
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- Protected classes refers to members of groups that are illegal to discriminate against.
- Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
5 True/False questions
Workforce Pool → All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
Sexual Harrassment → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
EEOC → Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
True → If a member of a protected class proves disparate treatment, the employer will NOT be liable if it can show the defense of seniority or BFOQ (Bona Fide Ocupational Qualification).
Disability → Condition that substantially limits a major life activity