5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hostile Enviroment
- Unequal Treatment
- Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment
- Workforce Pool
- a Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
- b Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
- c Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
- d Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
- e All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
- Groups that employment law protects
- Protected classes refers to members of groups that are illegal to discriminate against.
5 True/False questions
All of these would fit into a protected class → Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
Neutral On Its Face → Label for a workplace policy that does not seem on the surface to discriminate against any protected class
Applicant Pool → All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
Affrimative Action Plan → Court order requiring hiring of members of a protected class to remedy past discrimination
EEOC → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders