5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment
- Workforce Pool
- Hostile Enviroment
- Quid Pro Quo
- a Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
- b Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
- c Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
- d All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
- e Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Employer's defense where actions were meant to advance the business rather than to create unjustified discrimination
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- A job requirement may be illegal although it appears on its face to be neutral towards a protected class.
- Protected classes refers to members of groups that are illegal to discriminate against.
- Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
5 True/False questions
Sexual Harrassment → Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
False → In general employment law makes it illegal to consider a group characteristic when hiring individuals.
EEOC → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
Unequal Treatment → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
Disability → The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.