5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bona Fide Seniority System
- Hostile Enviroment
- Business Necessity
- a The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.
- b Employer's defense where actions were meant to advance the business rather than to create unjustified discrimination
- c In general employment law makes it illegal to consider a group characteristic when hiring individuals.
- d Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
- e System that rewards employees for length of employment rather than merit
5 Multiple choice questions
- Those qualified for the job
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- Groups that employment law protects
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- Label for a workplace policy that does not seem on the surface to discriminate against any protected class
5 True/False questions
Affrimative Action Plan → Those qualified for the job
EEOC → Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
Unequal Treatment → Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment → Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
Quid Pro Quo → Exchange of sexual favors for better work status