5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Florence, Venice
- Painting of Mary/detailed flower
- Catholic, Protestant
- a List the (2) types of Christendom.
- b Speaking or writing in everyday spoken language?
- c Splitting of The Church
- d What is a "madonna"?
- e List (2) of the (4) northern Italy cities that stemmed the Renaissance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- By doing this, shom did it make mad for undermining their authority?
- What is wrong with the portrait of the "Last Supper"?
- Whom founded the Presbyterian Faith?
- Where does the pope live today?
- Means, "to take back"
5 True/False questions
one → How many Catholic presidents have we had in the United States?
White smoke → What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
Pepin the short → How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
Martin Luther → Whom was the leader of this movement and posted the problems on The Church door?
One hundred and nine acres → How small is this country?