5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The church
- One hundred and nine acres
- Lutheran-no selling of sins
- a By doing this, shom did it make mad for undermining their authority?
- b How many ceilings of St. Peter's Basilica were painted?
- c What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
- d What did Martin Luther build his new religion upon?
- e How small is this country?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Means, "to take back"
- One who protest the ways of The Church.
- Means, "The Church"
- Painting from a different point of view?
- Whom sculpted "David"?
5 True/False questions
White smoke → How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
Catholic, Protestant → One who protest the ways of The Church.
theses → What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
Vatican City → Means, "to take back"
focus on here and now → What is "humanism"?