5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pepin the short
- One hundred and nine acres
- Florence, Venice
- Martin Luther
- John Calvin
- a Whom was the leader of this movement and posted the problems on The Church door?
- b Whom founded the Presbyterian Faith?
- c How small is this country?
- d List (2) of the (4) northern Italy cities that stemmed the Renaissance.
- e Whom gave the pope the "papal states" as a sign of gratitude?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
- How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
- How did we get the word, "travel"?
- Selling of sins-often times in advance.
- How many ceilings of St. Peter's Basilica were painted?
5 True/False questions
Protestant → Means, "to take back"
one of three → How many Europeans were killed due to the Bubonic Plague?
focus on here and now → How many Europeans were killed due to the Bubonic Plague?
R.C.C. → Means, "to take back"
Albigensians → What religion believed man was created by Satan?