5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lutheran-no selling of sins
- one of three
- John Wycliffe
- a How many Europeans were killed due to the Bubonic Plague?
- b How many ceilings of St. Peter's Basilica were painted?
- c What did Martin Luther build his new religion upon?
- d Means, "to take back"
- e Whom translated the Bible to English?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is a "madonna"?
- How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
- R. T.
- What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
- What religion believed man was created by Satan?
5 True/False questions
schism → Splitting of The Church
sacrament → Means, "to take back"
Pepin the short → Whom gave the pope the "papal states" as a sign of gratitude?
indulgence → Selling of sins-often times in advance.
Perspective → One who protest the ways of The Church.