5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pH scale
- ionic bond
- a What compounds have a pH of below 7?
- b The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- c Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
- d An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- e Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "cell eating"
- solution when water leaves a cell from high to low
- reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
- Type of cell that does not have a nucleus
- Act of noticing and describing events or processes in a careful, orderly way.
5 True/False questions
hypotonic → solution when water leaves a cell from high to low
hypothesis → 2. Scientific explanation for a set of observations that can be tested in ways that support or reject it.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
amino acids → What compounds have a pH of below 7?
suspensions → mixtures of water and nondissolved material