5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- saturated fats
- hydrogen bond
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a type of lipid that contains single bonds
- b Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
- c "change over time".
- d Type of bond between water molecules
- e Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- Organelles filled with enzymes that break down lipids, carbs, and organelles that outlived their usefulness.
- Compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in a ratio of 1:2:1
- Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
- Sharing of two electrons between atoms
5 True/False questions
isotope → Same element that differ in the number of neutrons.
pinocytosis → "cell drinking"
ionic bond → Type of bond between water molecules
+,neutral, - → charges of protons, neutrons, and electrons
eukaryotic → Type of cell that contains a nucleus