5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- hydrogen bond
- a Type of cell that contains a nucleus
- b Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
- c Type of bond between water molecules
- d 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- e Same element that differ in the number of neutrons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sharing of two electrons between atoms
- The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
- Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
- All the chemical reactions through which an organism builds up or breaks down materials.
- Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
5 True/False questions
compound → The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
two things that affect the activity of enzymes → reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
Ions → Name given to charged atoms
62. plasma membrane, fluid mosaic model, and selectively permeable → cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
asexual reproduction → Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.