5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dependent variable
- asexual reproduction
- golgi bodies
- a The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- b Single organism produces offspring identical to itself.
- c Name given to charged atoms
- d Organelle that modifies, sorts, and packages proteins
- e Variable that is observed and that changes in response to independent variable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- Type of fat that contains double bonds
- The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
- Type of diffusion that needs a special protein channel
- What compounds have a pH of below 7?
5 True/False questions
glycogen → Same element that differ in the number of neutrons.
cohesion → "change over time".
Three types of passive transport → Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
heat capacity → The amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of water by a given amount
atom → Basic unit of matter.