5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- all living things are made of cells, cells the basic unit of life, cells come from cells
- nucleic acid
- a Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
- b The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- c 3 statements of cell theory
- d Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
- e solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Microtubule that adds in cell division
- Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
- Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
- three ways to describe cell membrane
- Act of noticing and describing events or processes in a careful, orderly way.
5 True/False questions
adhesion → An attraction between molecules of the same
amino acids → What compounds have a pH of below 7?
covalent bond → Type of bond between water molecules
pinocytosis → "cell eating"
vacuole → Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.