5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- saturated fats
- active transport
- ionic bond
- a Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
- b Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
- c Microtubule that adds in cell division
- d type of lipid that contains single bonds
- e Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Single organism produces offspring identical to itself.
- Type of bond between water molecules
- cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
- 2 types of bonds
- Protein that acts as a catalyst
5 True/False questions
heat capacity → The amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of water by a given amount
pH scale → molecule in which the charges unevenly distributed
all living things are made of cells, cells the basic unit of life, cells come from cells → 3 statements of cell theory
carbohydrates → The factor(s) that change in an experiment
atom → Compound that forms H+ ions in solution