5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unsaturated fats
- a Type of fat that contains double bonds
- b solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
- c What compounds have a pH of below 7?
- d All the chemical reactions through which an organism builds up or breaks down materials.
- e Weak acids or bases that can react with strong acids and bases to prevent sharp, sudden changes in pH.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name given to simple sugars
- Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings
- sugar, phosphate, base
- An attraction between molecules of different substances.
- The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
5 True/False questions
dependent variable → The factor(s) that change in an experiment
two things that affect the activity of enzymes → reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
cohesion → An attraction between molecules of the same
facilitated diffusion → Type of diffusion that needs a special protein channel
independent variable → The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.