5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- golgi bodies
- List 4 characteristics of Life
- a Organelle that modifies, sorts, and packages proteins
- b The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- c Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
- d reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
- e Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
5 Multiple choice questions
- solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
- three ways to describe cell membrane
- An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- mixtures of water and nondissolved material
- Basic unit of matter.
5 True/False questions
prokaryotic → Type of cell that does not have a nucleus
15 → Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
independent variable → The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
adhesion → Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
endocytosis → "cell drinking"