5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dependent variable
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
- b Chemical combination of two or more elements in definite proportions.
- c Variable that is observed and that changes in response to independent variable.
- d a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction.
- e An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
- Type of bond between water molecules
- cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
- Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
- What compounds have a pH of below 7?
5 True/False questions
15 → Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
homeostasis → Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
atom → Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
vacuole → Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
hypothesis → solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)