5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- List 4 characteristics of Life
- a molecule in which the charges unevenly distributed
- b Type of cell that contains a nucleus
- c "change over time".
- d An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- e reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name given to simple sugars
- Compound that produces OH- ions in solution
- 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- Basic unit of matter.
- diffusion, osmosis, facilitative diffusion
5 True/False questions
hypotonic → solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
vacuole → Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
covalent bond → Sharing of two electrons between atoms
solute → Substance that is dissolved.
unsaturated fats → Type of fat that contains double bonds