5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pH scale
- a Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
- b Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- c The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- d An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- e The substance in which the solute dissolves
5 Multiple choice questions
- reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
- A signal to which an organism responds.
- pH and temperature
- 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
5 True/False questions
hypertonic → solution when water leaves a cell from high to low
observation → An attraction between molecules of the same
What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide → sugar, phosphate, base
ionic bond → Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
isotope → Same element that differ in the number of neutrons.