5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- independent variable
- a "change over time".
- b The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
- c What compounds have a pH of below 7?
- d Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- e Substance that is dissolved.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A signal to which an organism responds.
- cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
- Protein filaments that give the cell shape and organization
- The substance in which the solute dissolves
- Basic unit of matter.
5 True/False questions
polar → molecule in which the charges unevenly distributed
What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide → Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
eukaryotic → Type of cell that contains a nucleus
Three types of passive transport → Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
hypotonic → solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)