Lesson 12 Key Words
Traveling from place to place, especially to perform some duty or work; transient
As a noun: itinerancy
1. A route of travel.
2. A plan or record of a journey.
As a verb: itinerate
1. Arrival or coming into being.
2. When capitalized, referring to the period beginning four weeks before Christmas.
1. To avoid; to evade by cleverness.
2. To avoid by passing around.
As a noun: circumvention
To assemble, especially for a meeting.
1. To occur between events or periods.
2. To come between, thereby easing a situation.
3. To interfere or to interrupt.
As a noun: intervention
Communication from one mind to another without speech, writing or other sensory means.
As an adjective: telepathic
As an adverb: telepathically
To turn aside from a course, norm, pattern or subject.
As an adjective: deviant
As a noun: deviation
1. Winding; roundabout.
2. Underhanded; deceptive
As a noun: deviousness
1. Not penetrable by light rays, moisture, etc...
2. Incapable of being influenced or affected
As a noun: imperviousness
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Vcr 11 a
+Classical Roots Lessons 11-12 (words only)
english roots p2 examples (not original)
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
CLC Stage 1 - 40 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 39 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 38 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 37 Combined
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Lesson 4 Key Words
Lesson 5 Key Words
Lesson 6 Key Words
Lesson 7 Key Words