5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- What glands secret substances internally and travel to body through bloodstream
- True or false, the number of receptors made by the cell can be increased or decreased
- what are receptor cells known as?
- DNA binding leads to what?
- a True
- b endocrine glands
- c increase or decrease in protein synthesis
- d the target cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- the sweat glands in our skin
- steroid and non steroid
5 True/False questions
what are the two main systems that sllow communication between parts and activities of the body → nervous system and endocrine system.
when hormones bind to receptors within cell and activate DNA BINDING, what does that do to the gene? → steroid and non steroid
which glands secrete their materials through ducts and body surfaces either internal or external - NOT hormones → exocrine glands
there are other types of glands that produce molueces which act very close to their source. these chemical messengers are like hormones but are not called hormones because they do not what? → Glands
which glands excrete both internally and externally → exocrine glands