5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do hormones initiate a response?
- True or false, the number of receptors made by the cell can be increased or decreased
- what is an example of an exocrine gland?
- What is it called when the number of receptors made by the cell are increased or decreased
- DNA binding leads to what?
- a True
- b increase or decrease in protein synthesis
- c Up regulation or down regulation
- d the sweat glands in our skin
- e by interacting with receptors
5 Multiple choice questions
- synaptic cleft
- endocrine glands
5 True/False questions
what are the two main systems that sllow communication between parts and activities of the body → Glands
what does the nervous system use as chemical messengers? → Glands
Since steroid and thyroid hormones are bound to carrier proteins as they move through bloodstream, what does this say about them? → endocrine glands
which glands excrete both internally and externally → endocrine glands
Where do actions of hormones take place → by interacting with receptors