5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what hormone is a sex hormone such as testosterone estrogen and aldosterone and cortisol?
- True or false, the number of receptors made by the cell can be increased or decreased
- which glands excrete both internally and externally
- What glands secret substances internally and travel to body through bloodstream
- what does the nervous system use as chemical messengers?
- a True
- b steroid hormones
- c exocrine glands
- d neurotransmitters
- e endocrine glands
5 Multiple choice questions
- steroid and non steroid
- nervous system and endocrine system.
- activates or represses them
- increase or decrease in protein synthesis
5 True/False questions
which glands secrete their materials through ducts and body surfaces either internal or external - NOT hormones → exocrine glands
Neurotransmitters are strictly restricted to what only? → the target cells
which glands only secrete internally → endocrine glands
what are the tissues that secrete chemical messengers? → Glands
there are other types of glands that produce molueces which act very close to their source. these chemical messengers are like hormones but are not called hormones because they do not what? → Glands