Create an account
1. to go away from someone or something 2. to leave without permission 3. a dry, sandy region with little or no plant life 4. empty of people; abandoned
1. to force a person to move from rental property 2. the act or process of being forced to move
1. a ring of light appearing to surround of the sun or moon 2. a ring of light around the head of a saint, angel or around an idealized person or thing
1. to hold oneself in a certain position for a long time for a picture 2. to pretend to be what one is not; to act 3. to introduce; to put forth; to present 4. a position held for an artist 5. a way of acting to fool others
1. a wooden frame the fits around the neck of a pair of oxen 2. a pair of oxen joined by a wooden frame 3. the condition of being under the control of others; slavery; servitude; bondage 4. a frame fitting over the shoulders, used for carrying pails 5. a piece of garment shaped to fit the shoulder or hip 6. the yellow inside of an unfertilized chicken egg 7. to put a yoke on, to fasten with a yoke 8. to join together
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together