6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
- Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
5 True/False questions
Symbol for Osmosis →
Turgor → The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
Swell → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Protein carriers → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.