6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
- If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
- Used to help in the process of Active Transport.
5 True/False questions
Shrink → Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
Plasmolysis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Equilibrium → When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
Osmosis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.