6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
- In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
- Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
5 True/False questions
Symbol for Osmosis →
Swell → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Exocytosis → When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Diffusion → Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.