6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
- Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
5 True/False questions
Endocytosis → When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
Equilibrium → Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
Water → In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
Passive → Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
Osmosis → The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane