6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
5 True/False questions
Symbol for Osmosis →
Water → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Protein carriers → Used to help in the process of Active Transport.
Equilibrium → The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
Cell Wall → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.