6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
- Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
5 True/False questions
Symbol for Osmosis →
Water → In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
Shrink → The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
Plasmolysis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Endocytosis → When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.