6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
5 True/False questions
Plasmolysis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Cell Wall → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Swell → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Endocytosis → When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
Diffusion → The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).