6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
- When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
5 True/False questions
Protein carriers → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Swell → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Equilibrium → If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Passive → Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.