5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a In your respiratory pictures what is letter "O" pointing to?
- b The __________ is a tube-like passageway used by food, liquid, and air.
- c The lungs are made up of masses of __________.
- d A breathing disorder called __________ occurs when bronchial tubes contract quickly, causing a shortness of breath, wheezing, or coughing.
- e When a person has chronic bronchitis excess coughing can damage __________ and form scar tissue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "S" pointing to?
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "E" pointing to?
- A disease called __________ can cause a shortness of breath and can lead to __________ problems.
- The volume of the chest cavity decreases when you __________.
- The process of __________ is how oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules through the walls of the alveoli and capillaries.
5 True/False questions
mouth → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "B" pointing to?
lung cancer → When uncontrolled cell growth occurs in the lungs a person has __________ __________.
breathing → At the lower end of the trachea, two short tubes called __________ branch into smaller tubes.
pharynx → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "D" pointing to?
inhale → The diaphragm relaxes when you __________.