5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nasal cavity
- a If carbon dioxide levels decrease, your breathing rate __________.
- b Gases are pulled into the lungs through air passages when you __________.
- c At the lower end of the trachea, two short tubes called __________ branch into smaller tubes.
- d The __________ __________ warms and moistens air and filters dust particles.
- e The __________ are organs made up of alveoli.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In order to breath signals from your __________ tell muscles in your chest and abdomen to __________ and relax.
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "R" pointing to?
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "U" pointing to?
- The trachea connects to two short branches called __________.
- The __________ is a tube-like passageway used by food, liquid, and air.
5 True/False questions
upper respiratory system → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "I" pointing to?
bronchioles → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "T" pointing to?
alveoli → The lungs contain thin-walled sacs called __________.
alveoli → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "P" pointing to?
nasal cavity → The diaphragm is a large sheet of muscle that stretches across the bottom of the __________ __________.