5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right lung (3 lobes)
- a If carbon dioxide levels in the blood increase, your breathing rate __________.
- b The lungs contain thin-walled sacs called __________.
- c In your respiratory pictures what is letter "E" pointing to?
- d Air passes through the __________, which contains the vocal chords used to speak.
- e In your respiratory pictures what is letter "U" pointing to?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The gases inside the lungs are pushed out through air passages when you __________.
- At the end of the bronchioles are clusters of small air sacs called __________.
- The greatest contributing factor of lung cancer is __________.
- At the lower end of the pharynx there is a flap of tissue called the __________ that prevents food or liquid from entering the trachea.
- The process of __________ is how oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules through the walls of the alveoli and capillaries.
5 True/False questions
lungs → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "O" pointing to?
lower respiratory system → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "I" pointing to?
trachea → A 12-cm tube located below the larynx is the __________.
larynx → The __________ is the place where the vocal chords are attached.
diaphragm → The diaphragm contracts when you __________.