5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To make or shape with an ax.
- b adjective: Not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable.
- c adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- d noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- e adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To make or set apart as holy. (Sanctify)
- noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- noun: A superficial appearance or illusion of something.
- adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
5 True/False questions
Filibuster → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Farcical → adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
Prolix → adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
Perquisite → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Edifice → noun: A building, especially one of large size or imposing appearance.