5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- b adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
- c noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- d noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
- e adjective: Unreasonably irritable or very ill-tempered. (fractious, querulous, choleric, churlish).
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Anything serving as a distinctive, often venerated, emblem or symbol.
- noun: A lover or collector of books.
- noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
- adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- verb: To make or set apart as holy. (Sanctify)
5 True/False questions
Perorate → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Hew → verb: To make or shape with an ax.
Insufferable → adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
Blanch → verb: To draw back from or shy away from, as from fear.
Caucus → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.