5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
- b noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
- c noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
- d noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
- e adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.
- verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
- noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
5 True/False questions
Facade → noun: A superficial appearance or illusion of something.
Lapidary → noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
Antediluvian → noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
Caucus → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Idiosyncratic → adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.