5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
- b adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- c noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- d verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
- e adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
- adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
- noun: A building, especially one of large size or imposing appearance.
- noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
5 True/False questions
Definitive → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Totem → noun: Anything serving as a distinctive, often venerated, emblem or symbol.
Filibuster → noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
Debilitate → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Bibliophile → noun: A lover or collector of books.