5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
- b adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- c noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- d noun: A building, especially one of large size or imposing appearance.
- e adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- noun: A special celebrated anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary.
- noun: A lover or collector of books.
- noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
- adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
5 True/False questions
Lascivious → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
Hew → verb: To make or shape with an ax.
Debilitate → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Peremptory → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Juggernaut → noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.