5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- b noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- c adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
- d adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- e adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
- noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
- noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
- adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
5 True/False questions
Juggernaut → adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.
Filibuster → adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
Tintinnabulation → adjective: Very old, old-fashioned, out of date.
Insufferable → adjective: Not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable.
Antecedent → adjective: Unreasonably irritable or very ill-tempered. (fractious, querulous, choleric, churlish).