5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A special celebrated anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary.
- b verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
- c adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- d noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- e adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
- noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- adjective: Not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable.
5 True/False questions
Debilitate → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Perquisite → noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
Hew → verb: To make or shape with an ax.
Illimitable → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Antediluvian → adjective: Very old, old-fashioned, out of date.