5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- area where a nation had special trading privileges
- 1/2 million cubans were placed in detention for rebels
- policy of powerful countries seeking to rule less powerful countries, control the economics and political affairs of weaker countries or regions
- policy of extending a nation's boundaries
- wilson's policy of condemning imperialism, spreading democracy, and promoting peace.
4 True/False questions
racism → to add on
isthmus → narrow strip of land connecting two larger bodies of land
dollar diplomacy → wilson's policy of condemning imperialism, spreading democracy, and promoting peace.
atrocities → wartime acts of cruelity and brutality