5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- taft's policy of building strong economic ties to latin america
- policy of powerful countries seeking to rule less powerful countries, control the economics and political affairs of weaker countries or regions
- narrow strip of land connecting two larger bodies of land
- wilson's policy of condemning imperialism, spreading democracy, and promoting peace.
- nation whose independence is limited by control of more powerful countries.
4 True/False questions
expansionism → having little to do with other countries
sphere of influence → taft's policy of building strong economic ties to latin america
racism → belief that one race is superior to another
reconcentration → 1/2 million cubans were placed in detention for rebels