5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- wilson's policy of condemning imperialism, spreading democracy, and promoting peace.
- taft's policy of building strong economic ties to latin america
- policy of powerful countries seeking to rule less powerful countries, control the economics and political affairs of weaker countries or regions
- having little to do with other countries
- 1/2 million cubans were placed in detention for rebels
4 True/False questions
yellow journalism → having little to do with other countries
annex → belief that one race is superior to another
expansionism → having little to do with other countries
protectorate → nation whose independence is limited by control of more powerful countries.