5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
- b adjective: Proportional; corresponding in size or degree; proportionate.
- c noun: Public honor, recognition, or respect. (encomium).
- d noun: Symbolic representation; an extended metaphor in narrative form.
- e verb: To belittle; to deviate from a standard or expectation; to go astray or stray. (disparage).
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
- verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
- adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.
5 True/False questions
Imprecation → noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
Indefatigable → adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
Furtive → adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
Aberration → noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
Ablution → noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.