5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To call into question; to challenge an argument; to attack verbally; to attack as false.
- b adjective: Irrelevant; unrelated; unnecessary; inessential or unrelated to the topic or matter at hand.
- c adjective: Losing leaves in the fall; short-lived; temporary. (evanescent).
- d adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
- e noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
- verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
- noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
- adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
5 True/False questions
Cogent → adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
Furtive → adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
Imprecation → noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
Abject → adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
Bourgeois → noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.