5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Totally safe from attack; invulnerable; impervious to outside influence.
- b adjective: Irrelevant; unrelated; unnecessary; inessential or unrelated to the topic or matter at hand.
- c noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- d adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
- e adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
- noun: Public honor, recognition, or respect. (encomium).
- adjective: Losing leaves in the fall; short-lived; temporary. (evanescent).
5 True/False questions
Dilatory → noun: Symbolic representation; an extended metaphor in narrative form.
Impudent → adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
Founder → verb: To fall helplessly; to sink; to cave in; to fail utterly.
Aversion → noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
Cogent → adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.