5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Au courant
- a noun: Public honor, recognition, or respect. (encomium).
- b noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
- c adjective: Irrelevant; unrelated; unnecessary; inessential or unrelated to the topic or matter at hand.
- d adjective: Fully aware or familiar; cognizant; up-to-date.
- e adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- noun: A curse.
- adjective: Losing leaves in the fall; short-lived; temporary. (evanescent).
- noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- adjective: Having the power to compel conviction or move the will. (sagacious).
5 True/False questions
Commensurate → adjective: Having the power to compel conviction or move the will. (sagacious).
Euphemism → noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
Indefatigable → verb: To bring oneself purposely into another's good grades especially by deliberate effort.
Impudent → adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
Heterogeneous → adjective: Composed of unlike parts.