5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
- b noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- c noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- d verb: To overcome the distrust or animosity of someone. (mitigate, mollify, pacify, placate, propitiate, quell).
- e adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
- adjective: Fully aware or familiar; cognizant; up-to-date.
- adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.
- adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
- adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
5 True/False questions
Ablution → noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
Aversion → noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
Extraneous → adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
Felicitous → adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
Deciduous → adjective: Losing leaves in the fall; short-lived; temporary. (evanescent).