2W051 Set 1 V1
Terms in this set (100)
Which career field subdivision loads nuclear and non-nuclear air-to-air munitions, explosives, and propellant devices on aircraft?
What are the first steps needed prior to starting 5-skill level upgrade training?
Complete basic training, be assigned to the career field, and complete technical school.
Which level of security clearance must an Airman of the 2W0X1 specialty be capable of receiving?
At what skill level does an ammo troop perform tasks associated with day-to-day munitions operations as either a crewmember or as a crew chief?
Reaching the 7-skill level signifies advancement from a journeyman to a...
Which minimum grade must be reached to be qualified as a munitions superintendent (2W091)?
Senior master sergeant (E-8).
7. (003) In the munitions systems career field, what is expected of a 9-skill level superintendent?
Take measures to ensure the highest degree of munitions capability and accountability.
8. (004) Where can you find general skill level training requirements and career path progression information?
Part I of the Career Field Education and Training Plan (CFETP).
9. (004) Which course must be completed before a craftsman can be upgraded to a superintendent?
Air Force Combat Ammunition Planning and Production course as a SNCO.
10. (005) What is the most used section of the Career Field Education and Training Plan for upgrade training?
The Specialty Training Standard.
11. (005) Which system allows ammo trainees and trainers to electronically document individual training records?
Training Business Area (TBA).
12. (006) Which agency or organization develops command supplements or directives for implementation?
Major command (MAJCOM).
13. (006) Which agency is a tactical echelon that provides operational leadership and supervision directly under the MAJCOM level of command?
Numbered Air Force.
14. (007) Which command has cradle-to-grave responsibility of a weapon system?
Air Force Materiel Command.
15. (007) Which organization has the mission to execute product support and supply management for Air Force munitions and related assets?
Air Force Global Ammunition Control Point.
16. (008) Which Air Force entity consisting of at least 1,000 personnel, is composed of groups, squadrons, and flights?
17. (008) Which type of wing performs a support function rather than an operational mission?
18. (008) Which type of wing does a training wing represent?
19. (009) When a munitions squadron is authorized, which additional AF specialty is often added as a flight within?
20. (009) Which area in the maintenance group manages the technical order improvement program?
21. (010) Who appoints in writing personnel authorized to process, ship, and receive arms, ammunition, and explosives (AA&E)?
22. (010) Who manages the munitions portion of the war consumable distribution objective for the assigned stock record account number?
Munitions accountable systems officer.
23. (010) Who must ensure customers outside the munitions unit are notified of suspended or restricted ammunition?
Munitions accountable systems officer.
24. (011) Who is responsible for the management, supervision, and training of all assigned shop personnel?
Element noncommissioned officer in charge (NCOIC).
25. (011) Which element within the production section usually have their own inspectors assigned to inspect for munitions residue and to verify expenditures from the flightline?
26. (011) Which element within the production section monitors and maintains data for Tactical Munitions Reporting System (TMRS)?
Precision guided munitions.
27. (011) Which element within the production section works closely with munitions control and weapons expeditors for flightline support activity?
28. (011) Which section within the munitions flight plans, schedules, controls, and directs all munitions activities?
29. (011) Which munitions element is not required at deployed locations or for units that do not support aircraft?
30. (011) Which munitions element maintains inspection/test results of lightning protection and grounding systems?
Munitions plans and scheduling.
31. (011) Which munitions element maintains and validates all auditable munitions records?
32. (011) Which munitions element determines and assigns condition codes to munitions assets?
33. (012) Which annex of an operations plan (OPLAN) identifies non-nuclear munitions requirements?
34. (012) The plan that is primarily developed for locations with a permanent Air Force presence and translates MAJCOM operation planning concepts into base level capabilities to support contingency forces is:
in-garrison expeditionary site.
35. (012) Which plan is primarily developed for locations without a permanent Air Force presence and may contain only the minimum data necessary to make initial bed down decisions?
36. (012) Who at the base level develops the munitions employment plan?
37. (013) When developing a munitions employment plan, the action that is the most efficient way to gather information is to...
conduct a site survey.
38. (013) The War Consumable Distribution Objective contains information on munitions anticipated to be expended during...
39. (014) In reference to implementing an operation or plan, which order gives the combatant commander all essential execution planning information when the situation requires process acceleration?
40. (014) In reference to implementing an operation or plan, the order that provides the combatant commander an approved course of action, combat forces, and strategic lift for planning purposes in lieu of other orders is
41. (014) In reference to implementing an operation or plan, which order is issued by the Secretary of Defense and directs the deployment and/or employment of forces?
42. (015) Who acquires and maintains the pallet couplers, plastic coverings, tiedown straps, and dunnage for building deployment packages?
43. (015) The frequency of training required for pallet build-up personnel is
initial and annually.
44. (016) Within which wing(s) is a Commander's Inspection Program (CIP) required for conducting internal inspections?
All Air Force.
45. (016) A reason for an external inspection by an outside agency is:
to validate and verify the wing's internal inspection process.
46. (017) Management internal control toolset (MICT) program is a
continual real-time evaluation tool.
47. (018) The physical security protection level nuclear weapons fall under is
48. (018) Under which physical security protection level do facilities storing conventional munitions and Air Force accounting and finance vault areas fall under?
49. (019) What are the two security areas a munitions systems specialist will normally encounter?
Restricted areas and controlled areas.
50. (019) The person that provides written permission for authorizing personnel entry into a restricted area is the
51. (019) How many entry control points should be set up for each restricted area?
52. (019) Which system is normally used to gain entry to a munitions storage area?
53. (020) Controlled inventory item codes are used to
identify the degree of security while the munitions item is in storage or transit.
54. (020) Which Department of Defense risk category consists of complete man-portable non-nuclear missiles and rockets that are in a ready-to-fire configuration?
55. (020) The protection given to very-high-risk and high-risk items (Categories I and II) is an alarmed facility unless what other condition exist?
Facility is continuously manned or under constant surveillance.
56. (021) Which information is an operations indicator and a potential operations security (OPSEC) vulnerability?
Unusual or increased trips and conferences by senior officials.
57. (021) What information is a logistics and maintenance support indicator and a potential operations security (OPSEC) vulnerability?
58. (022) The two positions that the personnel reliability program (PRP) is divided into are
critical and controlled.
59. (022) To aid the commander in determining personnel reliability, what is the best indicator of an individual?
60. (023) The nuclear surety two-person concept is designed to
ensure that a lone individual never has the opportunity to tamper with a nuclear weapon.
61. (023) The area that would not be considered a no-lone zone is
a storage structure with all-up-round conventional bombs.
62. (024) Which reporting flag word brings nuclear surety related deficiencies to the immediate attention of the agencies that can evaluate the problems and correct them before they cause a more serious mishap?
63. (024) Mishaps involving Air Force owned nuclear certified equipment shall use which reporting platform?
Air Force Safety Automated System.
64. (025) The person(s) that provides all Air Force personnel a safe and healthy work environment in which recognized hazards have been eliminated or controlled is the
65. (025) Which major command (MAJCOM) gives technical assistance to mishap investigation boards and implements corrective action involving product/equipment safety aspects for mishap reports?
Air Force Materiel Command.
66. (025) Under the Air Force Occupational Safety program, which action is a responsibility of both workers and supervisors?
Understanding and observing safety standards.
67. (026) The method that is not one of the basic rules used for reducing back injuries is to
keep the load away from your body.
68. (026) When handling items manually, which parts of the body are most likely to receive an injury?
Hands and fingers.
69. (026) Where should flammable materials be stored in accordance with AFMAN 91-201 and AFI 91-203?
In an approved self-closing metal storage locker.
70. (026) Fire drills should be conducted within an explosive storage area
71. (026) An electrical storm is considered "in the near vicinity" when it is within approximately how many miles of the munitions storage area?
72. (026) The publication you can find inspection requirements for a permanent or portable eyewash system is
73. (027) Munitions are grouped into the same hazard division when they have
like explosive characteristics.
74. (027) Which class/division explosions generally cause severe structural damage to adjacent objects?
75. (027) Some items included in explosive class/division 1.2 are
20mm and 30mm ammunition.
76. (027) The munitions associated with explosive class/division 1.4 are
small arms ammunitions.
77. (028) One of the most difficult problems a supervisor has in training crewmembers is getting them to
follow all technical order (TO) procedures.
78. (028) What is a basic principle to follow when using technical orders (TO)?
Know how to locate information.
79. (028) A typical technical order is broken down into what kind of sections?
80. (029) Air Force explosive safety standards are identified in
Air Force Manual (AFMAN) 91-201.
81. (029) It is essential that missile safety personnel are familiar with missile
82. (029) Which type of munitions poses a forward firing ordnance hazard?
83. (030) The Air Force instruction (AFI) that governs the intrinsic radiation safety program is
84. (030) Which publication is used to obtain information to measure intrinsic radiation of weapons in the stockpile?
TO 11N-20-7, Nuclear Safety Criteria.
85. (031) Personnel who are not normally part of an explosives operation but have duties that require their presence are referred to as
86. (031) Under what circumstance would a crew chief stop an explosive operation?
An unknown visitor enters the area.
87. (031) When is it acceptable to make a modification to a munitions item without referencing the technical order or getting authorization from the item manager first?
88. (032) Who has responsibility to conserve and protect government property and supplies on your installation?
All USAF members.
89. (032) What are two supply references that cover practices and procedures for US government property?
AFI 23-101 and DoDI 4140.01.
90. (033) For a reusable container to be considered usable, which requirements must it meet?
Capable of protecting unserviceable items against further deterioration.
91. (034) In regards to maintenance data collection, whose overall responsibility is it to ensure the accuracy and completion of all maintenance actions performed at the lowest level?
Each performing work center supervisor.
92. (035) The type of maintenance similar to performing an oil and filter change on your personally owned vehicle is known as what kind of maintenance?
93. (035) Which type of maintenance is scheduled after a specified amount of time (e.g., 30, 180, 360 days)?
94. (036) When the automated system to document maintenance data (generated work order) is not available, use the manual method by completing an
AFTO Form 349, Maintenance Data Collection Record.
95. (036) When using the "CORRECTIVE ACTION" block on an AFTO Form 244, how do you correct an erroneous red dash or red diagonal entry?
Enter "Symbol/Initial entered in error, no discrepancy exits" and enter their minimum signature in the "CORRECTED BY" block.
96. (037) What is a basic reason for creating emphasis on air intercept missile (AIM) and air-to- ground missile (AGM) reliability monitoring systems?
The need to determine how well an equipment item meets its functioning requirement and how that item will perform in the future.
97. (037) Which agency maintains the Air Force's operational air-intercept missile and air-to-ground missile inventory?
Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC).
98. (038) Which Air Force computer system operated at the base level is used specifically for updating missile records?
Tactical missile reporting system.
99. (038) Which of the following missiles is not tracked using the tactical missile reporting system?
100. (038) Which program/menu in the tactical missile reporting system allows you to enter a missile's flight hour data?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Aviation English - ICAO
CDC Volume 1
Set A Pre-Test
2w051 Volume one
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
SET B Missed Qs
2W051 Set B V 3
2W051 Set B V2
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
2W051 Set1 V2
2W051 Set A V3
2W051 Set B V1
2w051 set 1 v 3 self test questions