5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
- b The study of the urinary system
- c A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
- d The study of all animal life forms.
- e Single layer of similar cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the blood
- A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
- The study of the nervous system
- The study of the heart
5 True/False questions
COMPOUNDS (MOLECULES) → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
STRATIFIED → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
SYSTEMIC ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
MYOLOGY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
NUCLEAR MEMBRANE → The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.