5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR
- a The study of the muscles of the body
- b Three shapes of cells
- c The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- d The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
- e The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the nervous system
- The study of the skin - integument
- Covers and lines other body parts.
- Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
- The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
5 True/False questions
PROTOPLASM → A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
VOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE → Acts upon a command from nervous system
TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
CYTOPLASM → A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
ANGIOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system