5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY
- REGIONAL ANATOMY
- SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR
- a The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
- b The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
- c Three shapes of cells
- d The study of the glands
- e The study of the heart
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the arteries
- The study of bone - the skeleton
- Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
- Acts without a command from nervous system
- A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
5 True/False questions
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
SYSTEMIC ANATOMY → The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
DERMATOLOGY → The study of the skin - integument
CYTOPLASM → The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines hollow body cavities