5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- b A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
- c Acts without a command from nervous system
- d Covers and lines other body parts.
- e The study of all animal life forms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
- Lines hollow body cavities
- The study of the skin - integument
- The study of the circulatory system
- A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
5 True/False questions
PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
PROTOPLASM → A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
BIOLOGY → The study of the muscles of the body