5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW)
- a Single layer of similar cells.
- b Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
- c A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- d Tissue which makes blood cells.
- e The study of all animal life forms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the glands which produce hormones
- Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
- Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
- The study of the urinary system
- The study of the circulatory system
5 True/False questions
OSTEOLOGY → The study of bone - the skeleton
STRIATED MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
TISSUE → A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
BIOLOGY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
CARDIOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system