5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- FIBROUS CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a Lines hollow body cavities
- b The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
- c Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- d A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
- e The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the glands which produce hormones
- The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
- The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
- Acts without a command from nervous system
- Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
5 True/False questions
SIMPLE → Single layer of similar cells.
NERVOUS TISSUE → Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
ELEMENTS FOUND IN THE HUMAN BODY → Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen - Nitrogen plus 16 other trace elements
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines closed body cavities
ATTRIBUTES OF LIFE → 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures