5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- a A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- b The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- c The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
- d The study of the circulatory system
- e Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the glands which produce hormones
- 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
- Type of tissue that contains lipid or fat cells.
- The study of the nervous system
5 True/False questions
ATOM → The study of the structures of a human body.
OSTEOLOGY → The study of the urinary system
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
ANATOMY → The smallest particle of an element.
ANABOLISM → The building up of protoplasm by a cell.