5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY
- TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY
- NERVOUS TISSUE
- SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR
- SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a Three shapes of cells
- b Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
- c The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
- d The study of the large structures of the human body.
- e Lines closed body cavities
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the small structures of the body.
- Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
- Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
- Lines hollow body cavities
5 True/False questions
CARTILAGE TISSUE → Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
ANGIOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system
SYSTEMIC ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
ORGAN → A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
BONE TISSUE → A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.