5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CARTILAGE TISSUE
- a Several layers of similar cells.
- b Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- c The study of the skin - integument
- d The study of the muscles of the body
- e The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- Lines hollow body cavities
- The study of the circulatory system
- The study of the arteries
- The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
5 True/False questions
SYSTEM → The smallest particle of an element.
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
METABOLISM → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
ANABOLISM → The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
HEMATOLOGY → The study of the skin - integument