5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- CELL MEMBRANE
- SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE
- a The study of the urinary system
- b The study of the structures of a human body.
- c The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- d The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
- e Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
- The study of the arteries
- The study of the small structures of the body.
- Binds other body parts together.
5 True/False questions
EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Covers and lines other body parts.
COMPOUNDS (MOLECULES) → Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines hollow body cavities
HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW) → Binds other body parts together.
NEUROLOGY → The study of the nervous system