5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a Single layer of similar cells.
- b Binds other body parts together.
- c The study of the muscles of the body
- d A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
- e Lines hollow body cavities
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
- The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
- Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen - Nitrogen plus 16 other trace elements
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
- Three shapes of cells
5 True/False questions
MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
TISSUE → A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.
ZOOLOGY → The study of all animal life forms.
COMPOUNDS (MOLECULES) → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.