5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a The study of the blood
- b Lines hollow body cavities
- c A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- d The study of the veins
- e The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
- The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
- Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
- The study of all animal life forms.
- The study of the circulatory system
5 True/False questions
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
NUCLEAR MEMBRANE → The border on the outside of a nucleus.
CELL MEMBRANE → The border on the outside of a nucleus.
EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines hollow body cavities
TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.