5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
- b A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
- c The study of the glands which produce hormones
- d The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
- e Covers and lines other body parts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
- 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
- The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
5 True/False questions
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
ATOM → The smallest particle of an element.
NUCLEAR MEMBRANE → Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
DERMATOLOGY → The study of the urinary system
NERVOUS TISSUE → Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts