5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- COMPOUNDS (MOLECULES)
- HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW)
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- a The study of the heart
- b Acts without a command from nervous system
- c Two or more elements chemically combined together in a specific proportion by weight.
- d The study of the blood
- e Tissue which makes blood cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
- Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- Acts upon a command from nervous system
- The study of the arteries
- The study of the glands which produce hormones
5 True/False questions
MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines hollow body cavities
SPLANCHNOLOGY/ORGANOLOGY → The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Binds other body parts together.
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Binds other body parts together.