5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SENSORY/AFFERENT NERVE
- EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR
- a Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- b Three shapes of cells
- c The study of bone - the skeleton
- d The study of the blood
- e Covers and lines other body parts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
- The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
- Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
- A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- Tissue which makes blood cells.
5 True/False questions
NERVOUS TISSUE → Binds other body parts together.
SYSTEMIC ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
CARTILAGE TISSUE → Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
NUCLEAR MEMBRANE → The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
CELL MEMBRANE → The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.