5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- REGIONAL ANATOMY
- SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE
- a Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
- b Acts without a command from nervous system
- c The study of the small structures of the body.
- d The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
- e A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Binds other body parts together.
- The study of the structures of a human body.
- Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
- Lines hollow body cavities
5 True/False questions
STRATIFIED → A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
CATABOLISM → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
MYOLOGY → The study of the urinary system
ANABOLISM → The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.