5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW)
- MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE
- a The study of the glands
- b Tissue which makes blood cells.
- c Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
- d Single layer of similar cells.
- e The study of the muscles of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
- The study of the arteries
- 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
5 True/False questions
CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Binds other body parts together.
NUCLEUS → Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
ANATOMY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
VOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE → Acts upon a command from nervous system
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems