5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to laugh in a half-suppressed way, a disrespectful laugh, laugh quietly
- b to fight or quarrel over something silly
- c having a gaunt, wasted, or exhausted appearance, as from prolonged suffering, exertion, or anxiety; worn
- d (adj.) not strict, careless; lacking discipline; not tense, relaxed
- e institute, enact, or establish
5 Multiple choice questions
- courage and fortitude
- the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group
- A ruler or person who has complete power and uses it in cruel or unjust ways.
- v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
- v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
5 True/False questions
disposition → v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
mundane → v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
stamina → (n.) the strength needed to keep going or overcome physical or mental strain; staying power
peaked → avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
amicable → courage and fortitude