5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (n.) someone or something that is abandoned or neglected; (adj.) left abandoned; neglectful of duty
- b (adj.) peaceable, friendly
- c avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- d refuse to accept
- e (v.) To look down on with scorn; to mock or insult by words or manner. (n.) A scornful look; a mocking or insulting remark.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) earthly, worldly, relating to practical and material affairs; concerned with what is ordinary
- v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
- v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
- the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group
- institute, enact, or establish
5 True/False questions
peaked → the pointed top of something; mountain top
disposition → v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
faux pas → (adj.) not strict, careless; lacking discipline; not tense, relaxed
sketchy → N: imperfect, incomplete, slight, superficial; SYN: scrappy, shallow, skimpy; ANT; perfected with no mistakes; SEN: McDonalds' meals are always so gross and _____!
tyrant → v. To make into law, as by legislative act.