5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group
- b v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
- c the pointed top of something; mountain top
- d (v.) To look down on with scorn; to mock or insult by words or manner. (n.) A scornful look; a mocking or insulting remark.
- e (v.) to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way; to obtain by argument; to herd; (n.) a noisy quarrel
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. a slip in manners or conduct; a social blunder
- to fight or quarrel over something silly
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
- institute, enact, or establish
5 True/False questions
haggard → A ruler or person who has complete power and uses it in cruel or unjust ways.
mundane → A ruler or person who has complete power and uses it in cruel or unjust ways.
derelict → v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
amicable → (adj.) peaceable, friendly
sketchy → courage and fortitude