5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- b noun: A written attack using satire.
- c noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- d adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- e adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
- adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
5 True/False questions
Clandestine → adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
Eponymous → adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
Descry → verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
Aspersion → adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
Epilogue → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.