5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
- b verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- c noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- d noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- e adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
5 True/False questions
Largess → noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
Juxtapose → verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
Divisive → adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
Vernacular → verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
Kinetic → noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)