5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- b noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- c adjective: Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language.
- d adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
- e adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- noun: A written attack using satire.
- noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
5 True/False questions
Kudos → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
Jingoism → noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
Pantheism → noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
Divisive → adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
Loquacious → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)