5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
- b adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- c noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- d adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- e adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
5 True/False questions
Lampoon → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Inchoate → adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
Coalesce → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
Clandestine → adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
Laconic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)