5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- b noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- c noun: A written attack using satire.
- d adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- e adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
- noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
5 True/False questions
Epoch → noun: A written attack using satire.
Loquacious → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
Epilogue → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
Impetuous → adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
Deviation → adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.