5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- b adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- c adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- d noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- e adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
- noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
5 True/False questions
Impervious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
Kinetic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Circumlocution → noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
Egocentric → adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
Engender → adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)