5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
- b noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- c noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- d noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- e adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- noun: A written attack using satire.
- adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
5 True/False questions
Clandestine → verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
Circumlocution → noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
Inchoate → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Kinetic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Juxtapose → verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.