5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- b noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- c adjective: Worn out by over-use; trite; commonplace (banal)
- d noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- e noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
- adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
5 True/False questions
Kinetic → adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
Divisive → adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
Impervious → adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
Largess → noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
Loquacious → adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)