5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
- b adjective: Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language.
- c noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- d noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- e adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- noun: A written attack using satire.
- adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
5 True/False questions
Indomitable → adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
Clandestine → verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
Consanguineous → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
Inchoate → adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
Lexicon → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.