5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- b noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
- c noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- d adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- e adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
5 True/False questions
Epoch → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
Imperious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
Aspersion → noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
Lampoon → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Kudos → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.