5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- b adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
- c adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- d adjective: Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuits of unreachable goals.
- e adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A remedy for all diseases.
- noun: A part, portion, or share.
- noun: A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
- noun: Honesty or expression.
- adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).
5 True/False questions
Maudlin → noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
Raconteur → verb: To explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody; surveillance; to survey.
Spurious → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Captious → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Reconnoiter → noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.