5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
- b adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
- c adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- d noun: A part, portion, or share.
- e adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: One who hates or mistrusts or is cynical of humankind.
- noun: Honesty or expression.
- adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
- noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
5 True/False questions
Panegyric → noun: Elaborate praises or laudation. (encomium, homage, kudos)
Capitulate → verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
Legerdemain → noun: Trickery; sleight of hand. (chicanery, guile)
Nihilism → adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
Obfuscate → verb: To confuse; obscure; to be difficult to perceive or understand.