5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
- b verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
- c noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
- d noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
- e adjective: Troublesome; boisterous; unruly. (Churlish, tumultuous, fractious)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
- adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
- noun: A part, portion, or share.
- noun: Trickery; sleight of hand. (chicanery, guile)
- adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
5 True/False questions
Audacious → adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
Coercion → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
Misanthrope → noun: One who hates or mistrusts or is cynical of humankind.
Endemic → adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
Candor → noun: Honesty or expression.