5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- b adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
- c verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
- d adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).
- e noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: to pay off or liquidate.
- noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
- noun: One who hates or mistrusts or is cynical of humankind.
- verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
- verb: To confuse; obscure; to be difficult to perceive or understand.
5 True/False questions
Capitulate → verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
Insolent → adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
Coercion → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
Culpable → adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
Insentient → adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)