5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful; supreme.
- b adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- c noun: Elaborate praises or laudation. (encomium, homage, kudos)
- d noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
- e noun: Honesty or expression.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
- verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
- adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).
- noun: A part, portion, or share.
- noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
5 True/False questions
Sycophant → adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
Culpable → adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
Amortize → verb: to pay off or liquidate.
Quixotic → adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
Reconnoiter → noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.