5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A part, portion, or share.
- b noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
- c adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
- d noun: Elaborate praises or laudation. (encomium, homage, kudos)
- e verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
- adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
- noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
- verb: To explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody; surveillance; to survey.
- adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
5 True/False questions
Quotidian → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
Panacea → noun: A remedy for all diseases.
Obstreperous → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Candor → noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
Amortize → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.