Students also viewed
Terms in this set (26)
Flickr Creative Commons Images
Some images used in this set are licensed under the Creative Commons through Flickr.com.
Click to see the original works with their full license.
- A device that allows computer users to input audio into their computers. This device can be held in your hand.
- A device that allows computer users to input audio into their computers. This device has a stand and sits on a computer desk.
- A device designed to be connected to a computer or console gaming system that has multiple buttons and may have one or two mini joysticks, which is used for playing video games.
- A device that enables an artist to draw or sketch digitally using a pen or stylus, which is helpful because it provides a more natural and precise feel than a standard computer mouse.
- A small device that is an easy way to store and transfer information/ data.
- A device connected to a computer's sound card that outputs sound generated by the computer.
- An optical disc which contains audio or software data
- A device that can take images generated by a computer and reproduce them on a large, flat, white surface to show a presentation.