5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kinetic Theory
- Volume Percent
- weight %
- a Substance being dissolved
- b Substance the solute is being dissolved in
- c For liquids dissolved in liquids:
- d All particles are in constant motion
- e One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
5 Multiple choice questions
- Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
- A solution with a lot of solute in it
- A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
- When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
5 True/False questions
Air → 1 mL of water has a mass of:
Non-Polar → Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
A Saturated Solution of water in the air → What is rain?
Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent → For liquids dissolved in liquids:
Saltwater → When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.