5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- a When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
- b Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- c Substance being dissolved
- d Dissolving speeds up w/...
- e Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
5 Multiple choice questions
- One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
- What is rain?
- When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
5 True/False questions
Concentrate → A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
1g → 1 mL of water has a mass of:
Solubility → How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
Dilute → Substance being dissolved
Volume Percent → For liquids dissolved in liquids: