5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Volume Percent
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- a Substance being dissolved
- b How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
- c Dissolving speeds up w/...
- d For liquids dissolved in liquids:
- e Solid
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is rain?
- How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?
- When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
- 1 mL of water has a mass of:
5 True/False questions
Endothermic → When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
Solid, Liquid, and Gas → A solute could be one of these three things
Concentration → A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
Polar → Substance being dissolved
Solvent → Substance being dissolved