5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kinetic Theory
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- a Dissolving speeds up w/...
- b Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- c When heat is given off while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- d Solid
- e All particles are in constant motion
5 Multiple choice questions
- A solution with a small amount of solute in it
- When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- A solute could be one of these three things
- Contains more solute than a saturated one
- How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
5 True/False questions
Concentration → A solution with a lot of solute in it
Saltwater → Liquid
Solvent → Substance being dissolved
Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent → How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?
Saturated → When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.