5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent
- a How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?
- b A solution with a small amount of solute in it
- c Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- d When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
- e When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
5 Multiple choice questions
- One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
- A solution with a lot of solute in it
- Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
5 True/False questions
Solution → Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
Alloy → Solid
Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating → Dissolving speeds up w/...
Exothermic → When heat is given off while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
A Saturated Solution of water in the air → When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.