5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent
- A Saturated Solution of water in the air
- a Substance being dissolved
- b What is rain?
- c A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
- d Contains more solute than a saturated one
- e How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A solute could be one of these three things
- 1 mL of water has a mass of:
- Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
5 True/False questions
Endothermic → When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
weight % → A solution with a small amount of solute in it
Dilute → A solution with a small amount of solute in it
Polar → Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
Solvent → Substance the solute is being dissolved in