5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical Valence
- D.O is controlled in the RCS by ? and in the secondary loop by ?
- H20 Breaks down into...
- Copper based alloys are used in
- Alloys are a mixture of metal and one or more...
- a Hydrogen, Hydrazine
- b Hydronium and hydroxide
- c Number of extra electrons of an atom
- d heat exchagner tubing
- e Elements
5 Multiple choice questions
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Vertical column
- Corrodent attacks bulk material
- Clogging fliters/pipes, fouling of heat exchagners, higher rad levels, accumulation of sludge in SG's, corrosion
5 True/False questions
Flow Accelerated Corrosion → localized increase in corrosion rate caused by relatively high flow rate at the corroding surface
Cobalt based alloys (Stellites) are used in? → valve seats
Anion Resin → Removes Cl- ions and replaced with OH-
Pitting → Liquid
Boron 10 → Number one tritium producer