5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: Something out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time.
- b noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
- c noun: A peculiarity of behavior, mode of dress, or pronunciation that distinguishes a particular class or set of persons.
- d adjective: Many and varied; of many kinds; diverse. (heterogeneous).
- e adjective: Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
noun: A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
- verb: To voice opposition; to object.
- noun: An inference or conclusion that does not follow logically from the premises or evidence provided.
- verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
- adjective: Harmful to living things; injurious to physical or mental health. (pernicious).
5 True/False questions
Insular → verb: To voice opposition; to object.
Nether → adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
Indemnity → noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
Manifest → adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
Monastic → verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.