5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quid pro quo
- a noun: Something that is given or taken in return for something else; a reciprocal exchange.
- b verb: To voice opposition; to object.
- c noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
- d adjective: Of or relating to struggle within a nation, an organization, or a group.
- e noun: A string or chain of flowers, foliage, or ribbons, suspended in a curve between two points.
verb: To decorate or embellish with ornament.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
- adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
- verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
- adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
- noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
5 True/False questions
Inception → noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
Livid → adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
Insular → verb: To hold back; to restrain; to prohibit.
Oblique → adjective: Indirect or evasive; devious, misleading, or dishonest. (prevaricating, equivocating).
Inanition → noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.