5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Hardened against feeling; stubbornly impenitent; not giving into persuasion. (callous, insensate, insentient, obstinate, pertinacious).
- b adjective: Open to bribery; willing to be corrupted; capable of betraying honor, duty, or ethics for financial or material gain.
- c noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
- d verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
- e adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A string or chain of flowers, foliage, or ribbons, suspended in a curve between two points.
verb: To decorate or embellish with ornament.
- noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
- adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).
- noun: The period of development in the uterus from conception until birth.
- verb: To explain in detail; to examine; to clarify. (amplify, elucidate, expatiate).
5 True/False questions
Inhibit → noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
Manifold → adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
Anachronism → noun: Something out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time.
Shibboleth → noun: A peculiarity of behavior, mode of dress, or pronunciation that distinguishes a particular class or set of persons.
Anodyne → verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.