5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Non sequitur
- a verb: To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper.
- b adjective: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.
- c noun: A place where two things are joined. (confluence).
- d adjective: Harmful to living things; injurious to physical or mental health. (pernicious).
- e noun: An inference or conclusion that does not follow logically from the premises or evidence provided.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
- adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
- noun: A string or chain of flowers, foliage, or ribbons, suspended in a curve between two points.
verb: To decorate or embellish with ornament.
- adjective: Of or relating to struggle within a nation, an organization, or a group.
- noun: Weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy; exhaustion resulting from lack of sustenance. (lassitude, lethargy, torpid).
5 True/False questions
Indemnity → noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
Obdurate → adjective: Hardened against feeling; stubbornly impenitent; not giving into persuasion. (callous, insensate, insentient, obstinate, pertinacious).
Adhere → adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
Livid → adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
Foster → adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.