5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
- b adjective: Being without exception or qualification. (definitive, unequivocal).
- c adjective: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.
- d adjective: Open to bribery; willing to be corrupted; capable of betraying honor, duty, or ethics for financial or material gain.
- e verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To voice opposition; to object.
- adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).
- noun: A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement. (bulwark).
- adjective: Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
noun: A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
- adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
5 True/False questions
Noxious → verb: To explain in detail; to examine; to clarify. (amplify, elucidate, expatiate).
Livid → adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
Non sequitur → adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).
Epicure → noun: A place where two things are joined. (confluence).
Manifest → adjective: Many and varied; of many kinds; diverse. (heterogeneous).