5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
- b verb: To voice opposition; to object.
- c verb: To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper.
- d adjective: Open to bribery; willing to be corrupted; capable of betraying honor, duty, or ethics for financial or material gain.
- e verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To hold back; to restrain; to prohibit.
- noun: Something that is given or taken in return for something else; a reciprocal exchange.
- noun: A string or chain of flowers, foliage, or ribbons, suspended in a curve between two points.
verb: To decorate or embellish with ornament.
- adjective: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.
- adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
5 True/False questions
Shibboleth → noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
Juncture → noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
Anodyne → verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
Inanition → noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
Bellwether → adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.