4 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Golgi Apparatus
- a ...
- b Fats.
- c Organelle of the cell that packages cellular material for transport.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemicals (such as DNA or RNA) that carry genetic information
- Genetic material found in the nucleus of a cell.
- Organelle that consists of a small sac with digestive enzymes in it. These destroy pathogens that invade the cell.
- Part of the central nervous system. Continuous with the medulla oblongata of the brain and extends down the back in the spinal cavity. Ends at L2 and seperates into individual nerves.
5 True/False questions
Secretory Vesicles → ...
Cytoskeleton → Genetic material found in the nucleus of a cell.
Centrioles → ...
Heart → ...
Fixed Ribosomes → ...