1 Written question
4 Matching questions
- Spinal Cord
- Cell Membrane
- a Semipermiable barrier that sourrounds a cell and holds in the cytoplasm. It allows water and some nutrients to enter and waste products to leave the cell.
- b A carbohydrate that is composed of 2 monosaccharides
- c ...
- d Part of the central nervous system. Continuous with the medulla oblongata of the brain and extends down the back in the spinal cavity. Ends at L2 and seperates into individual nerves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genetic material found in the nucleus of a cell.
- Organelle that consists of a small sac with digestive enzymes in it. These destroy pathogens that invade the cell.
- An organelle that precedes mitosis
5 True/False questions
Nuclear Envelope → ...
Smooth ER → ...
Lipids → Fats.
Microvilli → ...
ADNA → ...