5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- List organs of the Reproductive System and describe its genera function.
- Describe three types of body sections.
- List organs of Integumentary system and describe its general function.
- What factors probably stimulated an early interest in the human body?
- Name the cavities of the head.
- a Sagittal: lengthwise cut, divides the body into right and left portions.
Transverse: divides the body into superior and inferior portions.
Frontal: divides the body into anterior & posterior portions.
- b Skin, hair, nails, sweat glands, sebaceous glands.
Protect tissue, regulate body temp, support sensory receptors.
- c The change from hunter-gatherer to an agricultural lifestyle. This lifestyle change brought on other changes such as diet, stresses, and diseases.
- d Oral cavity, nasal cavity, orbital cavity, and middle ear cavity.
- e Male: scrotum, testes, epididymides, ductus, deferentia, seminal vesicles, prostate, bulbourethral gland, urethra penis. Female: ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, clitoris, and vulva.
Produce and maintain sperm cells, transfer sperm cells into female reproductive tract. Produce and maintain egg cells, receive sperm cells, support development of an embryo and function in birth process.
5 Multiple choice questions
- RUQ: Right Upper Quadrant
LUQ: Left Upper Quadrant
RLQ: Right Lower Quadrant
LLQ: Left Lowe Quadrant
- The functional role arise from the way the body part is constructed. Ex. The arrangement of bones and muscles in the human hand, with its long jointed fingers, making grasping possible.
- Water: transports substances and regulates temp.
Food: provide nutrients, which provide energy & raw materials for new matter
Oxygen: releases energy from nutrient. Energy in turn, is used to drive metabolic process.
Heat: form of energy in environment production of metabolic reactions & it controls the rate at which these reactions occur.
Pressure: application of force on an object or substance.
- Standing erect, the face is forward and the upper limbs are at the sides with the palms forward.
- The organs within the thoracic cavity & abdominopelvic cavity.
5 True/False questions
List organs of the Nervous System and describe its general function. → Brain, spinal cord, nerves, sense organs.
Detect changes, receive and interpret sensory information, stimulate muscles and glands.
Define againg → A group that functions closely together comprise an organ system. interacting organ systems make it up.
List organs of the Respiratory System and describe its general function. → Kidney, ureters urinary bladder, urethra.
Remove waste from blood, maintain water and electrolyte balance, store and transport urine.
What would happen to room temperature if the set point where turned up? → It plays an important role in breathing and keeps blood flowing through blood vessels.
List organs of the Urinary System and describe its general function. → Muscles
Cause movement, maintain posture, produce body heat.