5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Describe the anatomical position.
- List organs of Integumentary system and describe its general function.
- List organs of the Skeletal System and describe its general function.
- Define againg
- What are the viscera?
- a Changes in the body with the passage of time. Process of becoming mature or old.
- b Standing erect, the face is forward and the upper limbs are at the sides with the palms forward.
- c The organs within the thoracic cavity & abdominopelvic cavity.
- d Skin, hair, nails, sweat glands, sebaceous glands.
Protect tissue, regulate body temp, support sensory receptors.
- e Bones, ligaments, cartilage.
Provide framework, protect soft tissue, provide attachments for muscles, produce blood cells, store inorganic salts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kidney, ureters urinary bladder, urethra.
Remove waste from blood, maintain water and electrolyte balance, store and transport urine.
- Epigastric: upper middle portion
Lt/Rt hypochondriac: Lt/Rt side of the epiogastric region
Lt/Rt lumbar: Lt/Rt side of umbilical
Hypogastric: lower middle portion
Lt/Rt Iliac ( inguinal): Lt/Rt side of the hypogastric region
- The heat would come on until the temperature reached the new set point.
- Anatomy ( cutting up) examines the structures of the body parts.
Physiology ( relationship to nature) considers the functions of the body part.
- It plays an important role in breathing and keeps blood flowing through blood vessels.
5 True/False questions
Which organs occupy the thoracic cavity, abdominal cavity, and the pelvic cavity? → Lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen
Return tissue fluid to the blood, carry certain absorbed food molecules, defend the body against infection
Name the cavities of the head. → Integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, respiratory, urinary, and reproductive.
What are the characteristics of life? → The organs within the thoracic cavity & abdominopelvic cavity.
Describe three types of body sections. → Sagittal: lengthwise cut, divides the body into right and left portions.
Transverse: divides the body into superior and inferior portions.
Frontal: divides the body into anterior & posterior portions.
List organs of the Endocrine System and describe its general function. → Glands that secrete hormones
Control metabolic activities of body structures.