5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- domestic violence
- district court
- First-degree murder
- a holding or held in trust
- b abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- c division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
- d premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- e pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
5 True/False questions
detterence → punishment used to discouraged crime
Conspiracy → holding or held in trust
felony → a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
fraud → deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
Euthanasia → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense