5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- b an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- c a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- d intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
- e illegal touching of another person
5 Multiple choice questions
- holding or held in trust
- premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
5 True/False questions
indictment → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
intentional → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
misdemeanor → a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
Conspiracy → holding or held in trust
detterence → punishment used to discouraged crime