5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- district court
- a an agreement among conspirators
- b unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
- c pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- d an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- e division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
5 Multiple choice questions
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
- holding or held in trust
- a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
5 True/False questions
criminal → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
First-degree murder → an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
fraud → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
burglary → illegal touching of another person
defendant → a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought