5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a illegal touching of another person
- b pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- c unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
- d a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- e an agreement among conspirators
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
- holding or held in trust
- a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
5 True/False questions
arson → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
detterence → illegal touching of another person
mayhem → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
Larceny → illegal touching of another person
misdemeanor → an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.