5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First-degree murder
- a any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- b premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- c written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- d an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- e intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an agreement among conspirators
- a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
- an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
5 True/False questions
Larceny → illegal touching of another person
burglary → breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
mayhem → unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
civil → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
Malice → unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone