5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- domestic violence
- a abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- b written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- c pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- d an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- e stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
5 Multiple choice questions
- anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
- holding or held in trust
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
5 True/False questions
mayhem → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
Euthanasia → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
felony → a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
district court → division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
Conspiracy → an agreement among conspirators