5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
- b an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- c holding or held in trust
- d anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
- e mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
5 Multiple choice questions
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
- illegal touching of another person
- a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
5 True/False questions
felony → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
Euthanasia → Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
fraud → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
mayhem → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
Manslaughter → an unpremeditated taking of a human life