5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- b an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- c deliberate
- d punishment used to discouraged crime
- e illegal touching of another person
5 Multiple choice questions
- mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
5 True/False questions
arson → deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
district court → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
First-degree murder → premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
Conspiracy → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
Malice → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing