5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- b a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- c unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
- d a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
- e an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
5 Multiple choice questions
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
- stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
5 True/False questions
battery → stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
indictment → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
arson → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
cited → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
burglary → illegal touching of another person