5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- b a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- c pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- d the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- e mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
5 Multiple choice questions
- intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
- holding or held in trust
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
5 True/False questions
battery → illegal touching of another person
misdemeanor → a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
criminal → pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
district court → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
First-degree murder → premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty