5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- normal levels of stimulation are important during infancy and early childhood because during these years....
- Sensory Neurons
- a chemical messengers that are manufactured by the endocrine glands travel through the bloodstream and affect other tissue
- b carry incoming information from the sensory receptors to the brain and spinal cord
- c experience activities and preserves neural connections that might otherwise die from disuse
- d The view that psychology should be an objective science that studies behavior without reference to mental processes. Most research psychologist today agree with but not with.
- e group identities and group goals are emphasized
5 Multiple choice questions
- the level of stimulation required to trigger a neural impulse
- an altered state of consciousness reported after close brush with death often similar to drug induced hallucinations
- A study method incorporating 5 steps: Survey, Question, Read, Rehearse, Review
- question the article, evaluate the evidence, and assess the conclusions.
- reticular formation
5 True/False questions
Naturalistic Observation → the principle that among the range of inherited traits variations those that lead to increased reproduction and survival will most likely be passed on to succeeding generations
Levels of analysis → the buffer zone we like to maintain around our bodies
Sleep → A study method incorporating 5 steps: Survey, Question, Read, Rehearse, Review
Insomnia → a complex molecule containing the genetic information that makes up the chromosomes
Dependent Variable → The outcome factor, the variable that may change in response to manipulations of the independent variable