5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ophthalmic artery
- Biscupid and Tricuspid values
- Pulmonary Semilunar and Tricuspid valve
- a Thin layer of muscle covering the anterior aspect of the neck
- b The inner layer of the wall of the heart is the:
- c Which of these valves are found in the human heart?
- d Which branch of the internal carotid artery sup-
plies blood to the eyeball?
- e Which of the following blood valves transmit de-oxygenated blood?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The portion of the skull that encloses the brain is
- The imaginary, vertical plane that cuts through the body in such a manner as to divide it into two symmetrical halves is referred to as the
- What important bony landmark is located just
behind the earlobe?
- After blood passes the mitral valve, it will be in the:
- The type of blood vessel that carries blood in a
general direction away from the heart is
5 True/False questions
Common hepatic artery → Which of he following branches of the external
carotid artery supplies blood to the nose, lips and
temporal bone → The auditory ossicles are contained within the
Angiology → The study of the circulatory system is also known as:
Anastomoses → The study of the structures of the body is
superior vena cava. → The large vein that returns deoxygenated blood
from the lower extremities and the abdomen to the
right atrium of the heart is the