5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- artery, arteriole, venule, capillary
- a The study of bones is
- b Which of these identifies an important body cavity?
- c The internal carotid artery is the main blood
- d Which of the following lists the blood vessels in the order that an erythrocyte passes as it leaves the heart, travels to a tissue, and returns to the heart ?
- e The coronary arteries supply blood to the
5 Multiple choice questions
- A term that identifies one of the two divisions of the skeleton is
- The study of the heart is
- A blood vessel closely associated with the RIGHT ATRIUM of the heart is the
- The arch of the aorta gives off
- The bicuspid valve of the heart controls the flow
of blood through the
5 True/False questions
Radial artery → Which of these blood vessels is located on the
lateral aspect of the forearm?
right lymphatic duct. → Lymph fluid from the right upper extremity drains
Biscupid and Tricuspid values → What is another name for the left atrio-ventricular
Left ventricle → The heart chamber in which pulmonary circulation
terminates is the
psoas major → The union of the splenic vein and the superior