5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Posterior auricular artery
- anterior cerebral artery.
- Sphemoid bone
- left atrioventricular orifice.
- Aorta artery
- a Of the following arteries, the one involved in the
make-up of the Circle of Willis is the
- b The bicuspid valve of the heart controls the flow
of blood through the
- c Which of the following is a branch of the external
- d Which of the following is considered to be the
longest artery of the body?
- e located at the anterior part of the base of the skull and binds the other cranial bones together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- These bones create the superior portion of the sides and back of the cranium as well as the posterior 2/3 of the roof of the cranium.
- It may be said of veins that they
- The anterior 1/3 of the cranium froming the forhead and parts of the eye socket and most of the anterior of the cranial floor.
- A pair of veins that drain the legs are the
- The papillary muscles are found in the make-up of
5 True/False questions
portal vein → The internal carotid artery is the main blood
Abdominal aorta → Which of these identifies an important body cavity?
artery, arteriole, venule, capillary → A blood vessel closely associated with the RIGHT ATRIUM of the heart is the
Hetercrine gland → A term of that suggests a location close to the surface of the body or body part is
Radial artery → The pulse is usually taken at the