5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Graafian follicle
- Mastoid process
- a What muscle action causes a body part to move toward the median plane?
- b A term identifies one of the basic body tissues
- c The ovarian follicle is also known as:
- d The carotid canal is found in what bone?
- e What important bony landmark is located just
behind the earlobe?
5 Multiple choice questions
- An artery that is closely associated with the
inguinal ligament is the
- The occipitofrontalis muscle is also known as the
- Which of these blood vessels arises at the
termination of the subclavian artery?
- The posterior intercostal arteries are parietal
branches of the
- Are two bones located in the medial wall of each orbit between the ehmoid and maxillary bones.
5 True/False questions
Esophageal arteries → Which of the following is the large artery of the
Celiac artery → The term tunica externa suggests which of the
following body structures?
Subclavian artery → The third branch of the arch of the aorta is the
Pulmonary semilunar valve → Which of the following blood valves transmit de-oxygenated blood?
Great Saphenous → Which of these blood vessels is considered to be the longest vein in the body?