5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- AXILLARY ARTERY
- psoas major
- left atrium.
- a The heart chamber in which pulmonary circulation
terminates is the
- b The occipitofrontalis muscle is also known as the
- c Which blood vessel begins at the lateral border of the 1st rib and terminates as it passes by the tendon of the TERES MAJOR MUSCLE?
- d That portion of the circulatory system that conveys
blood from the heart to the lungs, and returns it to
the heart is identified by the term
- e The external iliac artery lies along the medial border of which of the following muscles?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The pulmonary veins convey highly oxygenated
blood into the
- The internal thoratic artery is a branch of the
- A vein that arises from the dorsal venous network
of the hand is the
- Which of these valves are found in the human heart?
- A term that identifies a body system is
5 True/False questions
Orbicularis oculi, Sternocleidomastoid, Diaphragm, Gastrocnemius → Which of the following lists the muscles in the order in which rigor mortis appears?
Mastoid process → The union of two arteries is called:
tunica intima. → The type of blood vessel that carries blood in a
general direction away from the heart is
axillary vein. → Which of the following can be located on the
medial and superficial aspect of the forearm?
Aorta → Which of the following arteries is most closely
associated with the left ventricle of the heart?