5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Subclavian artery
- deep palmar arch.
- Pulmonary Semilunar and Tricuspid valve
- axillary vein.
- a Failure of fluid distribution to the area below the elbow would indicate a possible blockage of which of the following arteries:
- b Which of the following blood valves transmit de-oxygenated blood?
- c An artery that is considered to be the continuation
of the radial artery is the
- d The basilic vein terminates by emptying into the
- e The internal thoratic artery is a branch of the
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following veins arises from the
dorsal venous network of the foot?
- The heart chamber in which pulmonary circulation
terminates is the
- The imaginary, vertical plane that cuts through the body in such a manner as to divide it into two symmetrical halves is referred to as the
- Which quadrants of the body feed the left lymph duct?
- The inner layer of the wall of an artery or vein
5 True/False questions
anatomy → The type of blood vessel that carries blood in a
general direction away from the heart is
inferior → In anatomical study, the direction toward the front of the body is referred to as
saphenous veins. → A vein that arises from the dorsal venous network
of the hand is the
right atrium and right ventricle. → The tricuspid valve is located between the
Esophageal arteries → Which of these blood vessels is located on the
lateral aspect of the forearm?