5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Superior mesenteric artery
- radial artery.
- Posterior auricular artery
- a What blood vessel supplies oxygenated blood to
the small intestine and the right half of the large intestine?
- b A term of that suggests a location close to the surface of the body or body part is
- c Which of the following is a branch of the external
- d The pulse is usually taken at the
- e The act of moving the arm laterally is
5 Multiple choice questions
- The small cone-shaped muscles that project into
the lumen of the ventricles of the heart are
- Another name for the right atrio-ventricular valve
of the heart is
- What blood vessel is formed by the union of the
right and left vertebral arteries?
- An artery closely associated with the inguinal
ligament is the
- The continuation of the ascending aorta is the
5 True/False questions
left atrium. → The pulmonary veins convey highly oxygenated
blood into the
Ophthalmic artery → The artery that is transmitted through the adductor
canal is the
phlebology. → The study of the veins of the body is
bile → Which of these is a bone of the face?
hearing → The heart is ________ to the diaphragm.