5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right atrium and right ventricle.
- 126 bones
- convey blood in a general direction away
from the heart.
- Great Saphenous
- a Which of these blood vessels is considered to be the longest vein in the body?
- b The arteries of the body
- c The coronary arteries supply blood to the
- d The tricuspid valve is located between the
- e How many bones are in the appendicular skeleton?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following joins the subclavian vein
to form the innominate vein?
- Which chamber of the heart contains the papillary
muscles and chordae tendinae associated with the
- The internal carotid artery is the main blood
- The number of bones in the make up of the human skeleton is
- The branches of the aorta that supply blood to the
body walls are the
5 True/False questions
An artery → The term tunica externa suggests which of the
following body structures?
Posterior auricular artery → The artery of the Circle of Willis that transports
blood from the internal carotid artery to the
posterior cerebral artery is the
Coronary Sinus, Superior vena cava, Inferior vena cava → Which of the following returns blood to the right atrium :
Ulnar artery → The anatomical guide that lies lateral to the tendon of the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle describes the:
epicranius → The occipitofrontalis muscle is also known as the