5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- coronary thrombosis
- a Myocardial infarction is a likely after-effect of
- b Death of a localized area of tissue is a condition
- c A condition involving sugar in the urine is called
- d Myxedema is caused by the low function of what gland?
- e Formation of a blood clot attached to the wall of
the heart or blood vessels is called
5 Multiple choice questions
- A marked increase in the number of red blood cells is a condition referred to as
- Which is NOT a somatic mode of death?
- An abnormal channel connecting two surfaces is
- The thick liquid that collects around an infection
site is called
- The prediction of the probable outcome of a
disease is called
5 True/False questions
pathological hypertrophy → Shrinkage of the uterus after menopause is called
hydronephrosis → A general term for describing any disease process that results in reduction in the mass of bone per unit of volume is:
Gangrene → Venous thrombosis may cause
empyema → overdistension of pilmonary air sacs with air; presence of ai i tissues.
pneumoconiosis → A chronic condition of the lungs caused by the
inhalation of dust particles is known as