5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- c Largest bone in the body
- d Place where two or more bones meet.
- e Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
- There are ___ bones in an adult.
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
5 True/False questions
Ball and socket → Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
Pivot → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Periosteum → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Endoskeleton → An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
Inner Ear Bones → Smallest bones in the body