5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- a ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- b An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- c A joint that has fused together.
- d An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- e The ____ is a pivot joint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Largest bone in the body
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- ___ break down bone tissue.
5 True/False questions
Cartilage → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
Elbow (humerus/ulna) →
Compact bone →
Pivot → Place where two or more bones meet.
Tendon → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!