5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- e An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
5 True/False questions
Femur → Largest bone in the body
Endoskeleton → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
Skull to the vertebrae → Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
Second → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!