5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- b The ____ is a pivot joint.
- c ___ break down bone tissue.
- d The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- e Place where two or more bones meet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
5 True/False questions
Marrow → ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
Elbow (humerus/ulna) → The ___ is a hinge joint.
Hinge → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
Elastic → Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
Shoulder (scapula/humerus) → ___ break down bone tissue.