5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Compact bone
- a Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- b ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- c ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- d ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- e Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
5 True/False questions
206 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
Femur → Largest bone in the body
Elastic → Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
Ball and socket → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.