5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- c Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
- d Largest bone in the body
- e A joint that has fused together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
5 True/False questions
Compact bone → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
100 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
Bone → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
Gliding → Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
Marrow → ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones