5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- b ___ break down bone tissue.
- c Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- d Largest bone in the body
- e Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Smallest bones in the body
- ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
5 True/False questions
Ligament → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Skull to the vertebrae → The ____ is a pivot joint.
18 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
100 → There are ___ bones in an adult.