5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- a An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- b The ___ is a hinge joint.
- c An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- d Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- e Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
5 True/False questions
Cartilage → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
100 → Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
Tendon → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
Ligament → Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.