5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ball and socket
- a Place where two or more bones meet.
- b Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- c Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- d There are ___ bones in an adult.
5 Multiple choice questions
- There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
- A joint that has fused together.
- ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
5 True/False questions
Inner Ear Bones → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
Pivot → Place where two or more bones meet.
Osteoblasts → ___ break down bone tissue.
Exoskeleton → An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
Second → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!