5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shoulder (scapula/humerus)
- b An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- c Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- d The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- e Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- There are ___ bones in an adult.
5 True/False questions
Bone → Place where two or more bones meet.
Osteoblasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
Periosteum → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Second → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!