5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Compact bone
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- a Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- c The ___ is a hinge joint.
- d ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- e An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- Largest bone in the body
5 True/False questions
Ligament → Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
Osteoclasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
100 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.