5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shoulder (scapula/humerus)
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- a Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- b There are ___ bones in an adult.
- c The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- d The ___ is a hinge joint.
- e Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- A joint that has fused together.
5 True/False questions
Ball and socket → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
Ligament → Place where two or more bones meet.
Skull to the vertebrae → The ____ is a pivot joint.
Elastic → Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
Marrow → ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones