5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b A joint that has fused together.
- c Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
- e There are ___ bones in an adult.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
5 True/False questions
Compact bone →
Inner Ear Bones → Smallest bones in the body
Osteoclasts → ___ break down bone tissue.
Periosteum → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.