5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- Skull to the vertebrae
- b There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
- c Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- d The ___ is a hinge joint.
- e The ____ is a pivot joint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
- ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
5 True/False questions
Joint → Place where two or more bones meet.
Exoskeleton → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
Bone → Place where two or more bones meet.
Osteoblasts → ___ break down bone tissue.
Tendon → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!