5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- b Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
- c The ___ is a hinge joint.
- d A joint that has fused together.
- e Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
5 True/False questions
Ball and socket → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
Periosteum → Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
Hinge → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
Tendon → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
Compact bone →