5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- a An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- c The ____ is a pivot joint.
- d The ___ is a hinge joint.
- e An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
5 True/False questions
Femur → Largest bone in the body
Pivot → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Joint → Place where two or more bones meet.
Marrow → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Ball and socket → Twisting joint that can move in many directions.