Mock Quiz Classroom
1. Name 2 items you should not have on you while riding.
2. On which side should you lead a horse on?
3. With what knot should you tie your pony?
4. Name 4 grooming tools.
5. Name 10 parts of the pony.
6. Name 2 pony colors.
7. How should you hold your hand while giving a treat to a horse?
8. Give 1 reason to pick out feet.
9. Name any 10 parts of saddle and bridle.
10. Give 2 reasons why your tack should be cleaned regularly.
11. Fill in the blank. There should be at least one _____________ between your pony and any other pony.
12. Fill in the blank. When riding, your shoes must have a/an _________.
13. On which side of the horse should you mount from?
14. While leading a pony around a turn, should you turn your pony toward or away from you?
15. Name a horse sport offered in Pony Club.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
All Belt Test Questions
How many ways & What is the probability
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Windjammer Kids' Menu
Windjammer Bottled Beers - GLUTEN REDUCED
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
C-2 Study Cards