5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heart Girth
- Hoof wall
- a Dorsal margin of the neck.
- b Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- c Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- d Pertaining to the foot.
- e Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Carpus in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Tail Head → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Muzzle → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Sole → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Rump → Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
Stifle joint → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.