5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stifle joint
- a Pertaining to the foot.
- b Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
- c Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- d Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
- e Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
5 True/False questions
Pastern Joint → Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
Udder → Cranial end of the hoof.
Elbow → Cranial end of the hoof.
Fetlock Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Muzzle → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.