5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heart Girth
- Hoof wall
- a Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- b Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- c Solid part of the tail.
- d Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- e Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
- Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
5 True/False questions
Paralumbar fossa → Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
Udder → Mammary gland.
Toe → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Hoof → Tarsal joint
Heel → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.