5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tail Head
- a Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- b Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- c Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
- d Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- e Pertaining to the foot.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- Mammary gland.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
5 True/False questions
Muzzle → Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
Cannon bone (shin bone) → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
Pastern Joint → Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.
Forehead → Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.