5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- a Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- b Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- c Mammary gland.
- d Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- e Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
5 True/False questions
Pastern Joint → Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
Muzzle → Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
Rump → Tarsal joint
Toe → Cranial end of the hoof.
Hock → Solid part of the tail.