5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stifle joint
- Fetlock Joint
- a Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- b Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- c Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- d Nipple of mammary gland.
- e Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mammary gland.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
5 True/False questions
Dewclaw → Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
Crest → Nipple of mammary gland.
Cannon bone (shin bone) → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
Sole → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Muzzle → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.