5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tail Head
- Stifle joint
- Paralumbar fossa
- a Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- b Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- c Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- d Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- e Pertaining to the foot.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Carpus in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Crest → Nipple of mammary gland.
Hoof → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Loin → Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
Dewclaw → Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.