5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paralumbar fossa
- Hoof wall
- Coffin Joint
- a Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- b Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- c Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- d Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- e Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dorsal margin of the neck.
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
- Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
5 True/False questions
Rump → Tarsal joint
Hoof → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Pastern Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Muzzle → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.