5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tail Head
- Fetlock Joint
- a Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- b Mammary gland.
- c Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- d Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- e Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
5 True/False questions
Hoof wall → Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.
Toe → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.
Coffin Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.