5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hoof wall
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- a Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
- b Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- c Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- d Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- e Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 True/False questions
Elbow → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Brisket → Dorsal margin of the neck.
Pastern Joint → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
Hoof → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.