5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- b Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- c Dorsal margin of the neck.
- d Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- e Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tarsal joint
- Nipple of mammary gland.
- Solid part of the tail.
- Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
5 True/False questions
Hoof → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Udder → Mammary gland.
Tail Head → Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
Dewclaw → Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
Pastern Joint → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.