5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fetlock Joint
- Hoof wall
- Paralumbar fossa
- Stifle joint
- a Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- b Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- c Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- d Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- e Tarsal joint
5 Multiple choice questions
- Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
5 True/False questions
Rump → Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
Forearm → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Poll → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Crest → Nipple of mammary gland.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.