5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Dorsal margin of the neck.
- b Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
- c Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- d Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- e Tarsal joint
5 Multiple choice questions
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- Pertaining to the foot.
- Carpus in ungulates.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
5 True/False questions
Dock → Tarsal joint
Heel → Cranial end of the hoof.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Sole → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Forearm → Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.