5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fetlock Joint
- a Nipple of mammary gland.
- b Pertaining to the foot.
- c Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- d Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- e Mammary gland.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Tarsal joint
- Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Loin → Cranial end of the hoof.
Brisket → Dorsal margin of the neck.
Dock → Tarsal joint
Sole → Cranial end of the hoof.
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.