5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Coffin Joint
- Heart Girth
- a Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- b Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- c Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- d Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- e Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
- Pertaining to the foot.
- Tarsal joint
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 True/False questions
Dock → Solid part of the tail.
Knee → Carpus in ungulates.
Forearm → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Cannon bone (shin bone) → Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
Loin → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.