5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Temperatures and climate
- b A regional variety of a language distinguished by vocabulary, spelling, and pronunciation
- c an area distinguished by a unique combination of trends or features.
- d Less land more output
- e Geographic theme that describes the physical and human characteristics that make a location unique
5 Multiple choice questions
- trees that have broad leaves that change color and drop in fall
- The system used to transfer locations from Earth's surface to a flat map.
- Political Boundaries that correspond with physical features such as mountains or rivers.
- When a physical feature such as a mountain or river determine a political boundary
- process whereby heavier sea plates dive beneath lighter continental plates often forming volcanic mountains
5 True/False questions
Social Distance → The relationship between the portion of earth being studied and the earth as a whole, specifically between the size of an object on a map and the size of the actual feature on earth
Formal Region → A mound or ridge of coral polyps and their hard limestone remains, combined with sand and minerals.
mediterranean sea → Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire under ______.
Rain Shadow → an area that has little precipitation because some barrier causes the winds to lose their moisture before reaching it
Map Scale → linguists organize languages with similar roots into these