5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Command Economy
- Growth Rate
- a the following are examples of this type of economy: Communism and Socialism
- b A narrow projection of a larger territory, as in Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma.
- c A piece of land, smaller than a continent, completely surrounded by water.
- d The word Sahara means _____.
- e difference between birthrate and deathrate
5 Multiple choice questions
- A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods
- Father of Capitalism
- boundaries between the major religions
- a graphic representation of elements of importance or interest pertaining to a theme
- A political system in which powerful lords owned most of the land. They gave some to nobles in exchange for military service by those nobles
5 True/False questions
Sector Model → most abundant element in earth's atmosphere
Ethnic Homeland → Identity with a group of people that share distict physical and mental traits as a product of common heredity and cultural traditions
Stage 2 of the Demographic Stages → the death rates drop rapidly, which increase life spans and reduce disease
Hydrosphere → oceans rivers lakes and streams are a part of this
Coral Reef → when we choose to use resources one way, we give up another called this