5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Population Density
- United States
- Silicon Glen
- Extensive Agriculture
- a an example of a presidential type of government
- b The section of Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh, so called because it has so many high-tech companies which use silicon chips.
- c The number of people living in a measured area (usually per square mile).
- d very low labor input
- e A language that results from the mixing of a colonizer's language with the indigenous language of the people being dominated
5 Multiple choice questions
- most countries' economies
- Because of technology the distance between places is getting less
- The previous title of the old south
- A collection of languages within a branch that share a common origin in the relativity recent past and display relativly few differences in grammer and vocabulary
- Theory of government that say the state was created by God and that the rulers reign in God's name
5 True/False questions
Rimland Theory → A very large, flat area of land that usually is higher than the land around it, with at least one steep slope.
Planned Communities → A city built to a definite plan
Nationalism → A political system in which powerful lords owned most of the land. They gave some to nobles in exchange for military service by those nobles
Mao Tse-Tung → The geometric or regular arrangement of something in a study area.
Physical Characteristic → The physical aspect of a country or region