5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cultural Adaptation
- a A two-dimensional, or flat, representation of Earth's surface or a portion of it.
- b cement that binds a culture together
- c The right or privilege of voting.
- d Adjusting a translation based on the cultural environment of the target language
- e `A stream of water of considerable volume.
5 Multiple choice questions
- commercial firms that have developed w/ or stemmed out of agriculture
- The spread of a feature or trend among people from one area to another in a snowballing process.
- energy source formed from the residue of plants and animals buried millions of years ago.
- a sum of money given by the wife's family to the husband upon marriage
5 True/False questions
Reunification → the act of coming together again
Precipitation → The number of people living in an area
Religion → A large area of relatively flat or gently rolling land.
Fundamentalism → Literal interpretation and strict adherence to basic principles of a religion
Population Momentum → The location of a place relative to other places