5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Von Thunen's model
- Ethnic Neighborhood
- Third World
- Planned Communities
- a A city built to a definite plan
- b The region of the world containing a high concentration of underdeveloped or emergent countries.
- c Model which shows the location of agriculture in regard to a commercial economy that is similar to the concentric model
- d at one time all of the continents were joined together in this one large supercontinent
- e an area within a city containing members of the same ethnic background
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ignores direction but decreaces the amount of distortion in shape and size
- The imagination, innovative thinking, and management skills needed to start and operate a business
- The idea that population growth needs to be checked
- The position of anything on Earth's surface.
- The kingdoms of Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt grew around the ______.
5 True/False questions
Region → geographic theme that examines areas that share common characteristics
Random Pattern → A state whose territory corresponds to that occupied by a particular ethnicity that has been transformed into a nationality
Toponym → various amounts of a good or service a producer is willing and able to sell at different possible prices at a particular time
Greenhouse Effect → describes how Earth's atmosphere traps heat and keeps it from escaping back into the atmosphere
Law of the Sea → Law establishing states rights and responsibilities concerning the ownership and use of the earth's seas and oceans and their resources.