5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Social Distance
- Manifest Destiny
- Demographic Accounting Equation
- a a policy of imperialism rationalized as inevitable (as if granted by God)
- b the act of coming together again
- c A large inland body of fresh or saltwater.
- d Mathematical equation used to calculate the growth rate of a population
- e the extent to which members of one culture have contact with members of another culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- The reduction in the time it takes to diffuse something to a distant place, as a result of improved communications and transportation systems.
- The process of spread of a feature or trend from one place to another over time.
- The imagination, innovative thinking, and management skills needed to start and operate a business
- latitude or parallel that lies at 23 1/2 degrees north and the northern most point of earth to recieve direct rays of the sun
- The rapid, widespread diffusion of a feature or trend throughout a population.
5 True/False questions
Gender Gap → The right or privilege of voting.
Demography → geographic theme that describes how and why people and things change location
constitution → something that has consolidated into a compact mass
Chain migration → Permanent movement within a particular country
Hierarchical diffusion → The spread of a feature or trend from one key person or node of authority or power to other persons or places.