5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mao Tse-Tung
- Regional (or cultural landscape) studies
- Coriolis effect
- a practice of believing in one god
- b A large body of ice that moves across the earth's surface.
- c because of this, winds tend to blow diagonally rather than from due north, south, east, or west
- d established Communism in China
- e An approach to geography that emphasizes the relationships among social and physical phenomena in a particular study area.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a region marking a boundary
- An area deliniated by the us beureau of the census for which statisitcs are published; in urbanized areas, census tracts correspond roughly to neighborhoods
- a district of a city marked by poverty and inferior living conditions
- document that stated that workers deserved a fair days wage in exchange for a fair days work
- A computer system that stores, organizes, analyzes, and displays geographic data.
5 True/False questions
Tertiary economic activities → a location of a place in relationship to the features around it
Physical Characteristic → Geographic features that were not made by humans, but occur naturally in the landscape.
Japan is on the ring of fire → Japan experiences many earthquakes because ______.
Valley → Christians celebrate the day Jesus rose from the dead as _____.
Cultural Landscape → a landscape that has been changed by human beings and that reflects their culture