5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Robinson Projection
- Law of Retail Gravitation
- Population Density
- a Does not maintain anything accuratly, however it diminishes error
- b A piece of land, smaller than a continent, completely surrounded by water.
- c the number of people per square mile who live in a country
- d People will move into cities toward retail areas
- e A body of water partially enclosed by land with a wide outlet to the ocean.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A computer system that stores, organizes, analyzes, and displays geographic data.
- a location of a place in relationship to the features around it
- 180 degrees longitude
- The spread of a feature or trend among people from one area to another in a snowballing process
- a state that completely surrounds another one
5 True/False questions
Latitude → The numbering system used to indicate the location of parallels drawn on a globe and measuring distance north and south of the equator (0°).
Prime Meridian → Zero degrees longitude
Breaking point → An area with one or more common characteristic or feature
Principal meridian → An increase in the percentafe and in the number of people living in urban settlements
Plateau → a specific point on Earth distinguished by a particular character