5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spongy Bone
- Compound Fracture
- e Tissue that provides movement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
- Groups of tissues that work together.
- Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
5 True/False questions
Stress → Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
Tissues → Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
Nerve → Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
Compact Bone → Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.