5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gliding Joint
- b Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.
- c Tissue that provides movement.
- e Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
5 True/False questions
Pivot Joint →
Ball and Socket Joint →
System → Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
Tissues → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
Immovable Joint →