5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what did Rosalind Franklin discover?
- how much of freshwater is used for agriculture
- where is prokaryotic DNA concentrated?
- what was thought to hold hereditary material befor DNA discovered?
- a proteins
- b 2/3
- c nucleoid
- d the structure and dimensions of DNA
- e small sacs bounded to membranes that divide the interior of eukaryotic cells into functional compartments
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stabilizing selection
- Oxygen added to the atmosphere by autotrophs performing photosynthesis
- Enzymes break down pyruvate to carbon dioxide and water. These reactions may release many electrons and hydrogen atoms
- the part of earth where life exists
5 True/False questions
In what type of species is gene swapping rampant? → purines
hydridization → Process that occurs when soils in arid areas are brought under cultivation through irrigation. In arid climates, water evaporates quickly off the ground surface, leaving salty residues that render the soil infertile.
tRNA → Highly reactive and prone to electron transfers
sedimentary cycles combined with the hydologic cycle move what? → fluid
heterotroph → organism that makes organic carbon molecules from carbon dioxide using energy from chemical reactions