5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Ozone a buildup of?
- fluid mosaic model
- what is the endocytic pathway?
- What does the Krebs Cycle consist of?
- where does carbon cycling occur?
- a cells absorb molecules by engulfing them
- b Oxygen added to the atmosphere by autotrophs performing photosynthesis
- c Enzymes break down pyruvate to carbon dioxide and water. These reactions may release many electrons and hydrogen atoms
- d every cell membrane has a mixed composition of phospolipids
- e between the ocean and the atmosphere
5 Multiple choice questions
- hardy-weing formula
- includes metabolic activities that help the body function in the environment
- the range of resources and conditions a species actually uses or can tolerate at optimal efficiency; smaller than fundamental niche
- three gases that consist only of carbon and hydrogen (methane, ethane, and ethylene)
5 True/False questions
what is phylogeny? → highly organized nucleus bounded by a nuclear membrane, characteristic of higher organisms
what is a monophyletic group? → included only the descendants from an ancestral species in which a unique feature first evolved
how many atoms can carbon covalently bond with? → four
peppered moths in polluted forests are an example of this → directional selection
chemoautotroph → An organism that makes its own food