5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what did Rosalind Franklin discover?
- what are thymine and cytosine?
- aerobic respiration
- a the structure and dimensions of DNA
- b the part of earth where life exists
- c the aggregate of small plant and animal organisms that float or drift in great numbers in fresh or salt water
- d pyrimidines
- e Cellular respiration that uses oxygen, sequentially releasing energy and storing it in ATP
5 Multiple choice questions
- natural selection that favors individuals with either extreme of a trait
- Enzymes break down pyruvate to carbon dioxide and water. These reactions may release many electrons and hydrogen atoms
5 True/False questions
new species definition → a species is defined by its physical, structural, and functional traits that sets them apart from other species
how many atoms can carbon covalently bond with? → four
hydridization → breeding technique that involves crossing dissimilar individuals to bring together the traits of both organisms
isolating mechanism → physical barriers stop gene flow among populations or subpopulations of a species. Interbreeding will no longer be possible in the offspring.
Who was Rosalind Franklin neglected by? → Maurice Wilkins