5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what was thought to hold hereditary material befor DNA discovered?
- what does adenine pair with in DNA to RNA transfer?
- where is eukaryotic dna enclosed?
- nitrogen cycle
- new species definition
- a uracil
- b Nucleus
- c a species is defined by its physical, structural, and functional traits that sets them apart from other species
- d proteins
- e the circulation of nitrogen
5 Multiple choice questions
- cellular pools of sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleotides
- the scientific study of evolutionary relationships
- cells absorb molecules by engulfing them
- Cellular respiration that uses oxygen, sequentially releasing energy and storing it in ATP
5 True/False questions
monomers → individual subunits of a larger molecule
What is somatic cell nuclear transfer? → when descendants of a stem cell, used for therapeutic cloning go on to differentiate into cell types of specific organs and tissues
what gene is associated specifically with males? → when descendants of a stem cell, used for therapeutic cloning go on to differentiate into cell types of specific organs and tissues
polymers → consist of three to millions of subunits
is the cell membrane fluid, solid, or gaseous? → fluid