5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are thymine and cytosine?
- is the cell membrane fluid, solid, or gaseous?
- What are molecules assmebled from?
- analogous structures
- where is eukaryotic dna enclosed?
- a fluid
- b pyrimidines
- c cellular pools of sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleotides
- d serve the same function, but are not from the same "stem" body part
- e Nucleus
5 Multiple choice questions
- calibrated by the determination of the number of differences in DNA base sequences or Amino Acid sequences between species being plotted against a series of branch points
- Maurice Wilkins
- Respiration that does not require oxygen
- alu elements
5 True/False questions
realized niche → The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.
what was thought to hold hereditary material befor DNA discovered? → proteins
carboxyl → Highly reactive and prone to electron transfers
monomers → individual subunits of a larger molecule
what did Rosalind Franklin discover? → the structure and dimensions of DNA