5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- formula used to find the frequency of genotypes in a population in which there are two alleles
- where is eukaryotic dna enclosed?
- Who was Rosalind Franklin neglected by?
- a hardy-weing formula
- b the part of earth where life exists
- c Nucleus
- d Maurice Wilkins
- e Evolutionary change on a grand scale, encompassing the origin of new taxonomic groups, evolutionary trends, adaptive radiation, and mass extinction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stabilizing selection
- any region where precipitation flows into a single stream or river
- split molecules at specific groups, then attach one -OH group with an H atom at the exposed sites
- cells absorb molecules by engulfing them
- Highly reactive and prone to electron transfers
5 True/False questions
is the cell membrane fluid, solid, or gaseous? → fluid
how much of freshwater is used for agriculture → purines
What are molecules assmebled from? → plasma membrane, a region of DNA, and a cytoplasm
fundamental niche → The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.
nitrogen cycle → Highly reactive and prone to electron transfers