5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nitrogen cycle
- what are adenine and guanine?
- What are molecules assmebled from?
- how many atoms can carbon covalently bond with?
- a four
- b cellular pools of sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleotides
- c purines
- d the circulation of nitrogen
- e link between the nucleotide sequence of nucleic acids and the amino acids sequence
5 Multiple choice questions
- Respiration that does not require oxygen
- Stabilizing selection
- diploid cells, diploid cells
- cells absorb molecules by engulfing them
5 True/False questions
fundamental niche → The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.
speciation → The process by which a new species evolves from a prior species, the most basic process in macroevolution.
polymers → consist of three to millions of subunits
watershed → individual subunits of a larger molecule
What are codons? → triplets in which mRNAs bases are read, when docked at a ribosome.