5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
- b traces heritage through female lineage
- c broken up, given back to natives
- d killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
- e which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
5 Multiple choice questions
- which language and/or ethnicity is an Arab/African mix
- Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
- which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?
- group of lineages
- which country was never colonized?
5 True/False questions
nuclear family → parents/kids only
Sahel → expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
desertification → moving to cities
the UN → expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
griot → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken