5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a where monks train/study
- b which language and/or ethnicity is an Arab/African mix
- c what fraction of Mali is desert
- d expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
- e group of lineages
5 Multiple choice questions
- parents/kids only
- moving to cities
- storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- which country was never colonized?
- idea introduced by europeans
5 True/False questions
the UN → expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
Eritrea → which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
kinship → a family relationship
Geez → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
Tombouctou → which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?