5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cultural diversity
- a old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
- b traces heritage through female lineage
- c culture from ancestors
- d which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?
- e a wide variety of cultures
5 Multiple choice questions
- who is helping with education and irrigation?
- 2 causes of desertification
- which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
- when fertile land turns to desert
- which language and/or ethnicity is an Arab/African mix
5 True/False questions
monastery → Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
overgrazing → culture from ancestors
griot → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
1/3 → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
kinship → a family relationship