5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- land ownership
- nuclear family
- a which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?
- b idea introduced by europeans
- c which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
- d parents/kids only
- e traces heritage through female lineage
5 Multiple choice questions
- broken up, given back to natives
- Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
- group of lineages
- where monks train/study
- old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
5 True/False questions
Sahel → expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
desertification → moving to cities
Ethiopia → which country was never colonized?
lineage → a family relationship
the UN → group of lineages