5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- extended family
- a which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?
- b group of lineages
- c parents/kids/other relatives
- d which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
- e killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
5 Multiple choice questions
- traces heritage through female lineage
- a family relationship
- storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- which country was never colonized?
- what fraction of Mali is desert
5 True/False questions
plantations → broken up, given back to natives
nuclear family → parents/kids only
overgrazing & drought → killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
the UN → group of lineages
cultural diversity → a wide variety of cultures