5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- land ownership
- a group of lineages
- b idea introduced by europeans
- c what fraction of Mali is desert
- d which country was never colonized?
- e killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
5 Multiple choice questions
- parents/kids/other relatives
- storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- a wide variety of cultures
- which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
- moving to cities
5 True/False questions
water → Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
kinship → a family relationship
the UN → group of lineages
matrilineal → traces heritage through female lineage
monastery → where monks train/study