5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the UN
- a old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
- b a family relationship
- c who is helping with education and irrigation?
- d where monks train/study
- e which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
5 Multiple choice questions
- traces heritage through female lineage
- group of families from common ancestor
- which country was never colonized?
- storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- parents/kids/other relatives
5 True/False questions
Tombouctou → storyteller, historian for a village or clan
plantations → moving to cities
overgrazing & drought → killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
desertification → when fertile land turns to desert
urbanization → moving to cities