Adding and Subtracting Decimals word problems
Terms in this set (10)
1. Jerry bought 6.95 lbs of cherry and lime jelly beans for his birthday party. If 1.75 lbs were cherry flavored, how many pounds were lime flavor?
2. Peter was measuring how much taller she got over two years. In the first year, he grew 4.62 cm. In the second year, he grew 7.7 cm. How much taller did he get over those two years?
3. Vanessa downloaded two apps which were 17.73 kb total. If one app was 8.63 kb, how big was the other app?
4. Nancy was buying for for her birthday party. She bought a 52.93 oz bag of barbeque chips and a 79.6 oz bag of regular chips. How many ounces of chips did she buy all together?
5. Tom was weighing the amount of candy he received for Halloween. If he received 8.3 lbs and his brother received 1.8 lbs, how much candy did they get all together?
6. John ate a snack with 80.79 total calories. If the chips he ate were 43.39 calories, how many calories were in the rest of his snack?
7. A computer programmer had two files with a total size of 93 gigabytes. If one of the files was 50.30 gigabytes, how big is the second file?
8. A weatherman was measuring the amount of rain two cities received over a week. Raymore received 3.74 inches, while Springfield received 9.8 inches. How much rain did they get total?
9. During a science experiment, Mary found the mass of two rocks to be 41.4 oz and 74.3 oz. What is the total mass of these two rocks?
10. Ned and Sarah were running a relay race. The race was 22.01 kilometers total. If Ned ran 9.41 kilometers, how far did Sarah run?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Adding and Subtracting Decimals Word Problems
Decimal Operation Word Problems
Ratio and Proportion, Ratio and Proportions
Adding & Subtracting Decimals Word Problems
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Charlotte's Web Nov. 15
6th grade vocal Sadako