5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- peristalsis can be described as a mixing movement.
- during the process of digestion, stored bile is poured into the duodenum by which of the flowing?
- Carbohydrate absorption begins in the mouth via the enzume amylase
- which blood vessel carries absorbed nutrients from the GI tact to the liver?
- a false
- b moving materials back and forth to aid in mixing
- c gallbladder
- d portal vein
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- visceral peritoneum
- breaking down fats into small droplets
- the Liver to the lesser curvature of the stomach
5 True/False questions
the process of swallowing is known as: → breaking down fats into small droplets
Defecation → moving materials back and forth to aid in mixing
food leaving the stomach → chyme
the mesentery is fan-shaped projection of the parietal peritoneum → colon
Another name for the third molar is: → enamel