1) Little Dragons White Belt Mental Requirements (White to Yellow)
Count from 1 to 5 in Korean
Tenets of Taekwondo
4: Indomitable Spirit
5: Self Control
What part of the foot is used for rising kick?
The back of the heel
What part of the foot is used for front snap kick?
The ball of the foot
What part of the foot is used for roundhouse kick?
The top of the foot
What part of the foot is used for side kick?
The bottom of the heel
Home Phone Number
Mom's Cell Phone Number
Dad's Cell Phone Number
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
All Belt Test Questions
Bowling Final Baylor
Senshi Okami Martial Arts Judo Orange Belt
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
16) Terminology - Additional Terms
12) 2nd Degree Black Belt (2nd degree to 3rd degree)
15) Korean Terminology - Hand Techniques (Adults Only)
11) 1st Degree Black Belt (1st degree to 2nd degree)
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
2) Little Dragons - Yellow Belt Mental Requirements (Yellow to Orange)
3) Little Dragons Orange Belt (Orange to Green)
4) Little Dragons Green Belt Mental Requirements (Green to Purple)
5) Little Dragons Purple Belt Mental Requirements (Purple to Blue)