4) Little Dragons Green Belt Mental Requirements (Green to Purple)
Why do you kiehap (yell) in Taekwondo?
To show power, focus, and confidence.
What is the Taekwondo Oath?
observe the Tenets of Taekwondo
respect my instructors and seniors
never misuse Taekwondo
help build a more peaceful world
be a champion of freedom and justice
Count to 40 in Korean
What part of the foot is used for Spinning Hook Kick?
Back of the heel
What part of the foot is used for Butterfly Kick?
Top of the foot
What part of the foot is used for Jumping Front Kick?
The ball of the foot
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Senshi Okami Martial Arts Judo Orange Belt
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
16) Terminology - Additional Terms
12) 2nd Degree Black Belt (2nd degree to 3rd degree)
15) Korean Terminology - Hand Techniques (Adults Only)
11) 1st Degree Black Belt (1st degree to 2nd degree)
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
1) Little Dragons White Belt Mental Requirements (White to Yellow)
2) Little Dragons - Yellow Belt Mental Requirements (Yellow to Orange)
3) Little Dragons Orange Belt (Orange to Green)
5) Little Dragons Purple Belt Mental Requirements (Purple to Blue)